God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:21 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:18 am
While she is busy keeping her aces in her hand, Biden and gang are controlling the narrative.
Current Year 4D Chess in a nutshell.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:59 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:18 am
While she is busy keeping her aces in her hand, Biden and gang are controlling the narrative.
The only people she needs to convince are the judges. Public opinion means jack shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:13 pm

The narrative means very little when it has been waffling around daily. Just look at the chink flu reporting that changed from total doom to it being okay to celebrate the election back to eternal lockdown and back to vaccines saving us all tomorrow within two weeks.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:40 pm

The media is not going to be fair to Trump's case no matter how damning the evidence is. They're already either not covering the story or doing so through the most transparent bias you'll ever see. The majority of mainstream news sources didn't even air the Giuliani/Powell press conference last week. There is NO advantage to laying out a complex, still-developing case for these dickheads.

This election is going to be decided in a courtroom. That's where it's headed. The Supreme Court will be involved. That's where Trump's team has to prove their case. The media likes to THINK that they're a courtroom (just like they like to call elections results any time they want), but they're not.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:14 pm

Dems already won. Courts aren't going to overturn the media's decision. Democracy is dead. The last domino in the West finally fell and the communists won.

Somewhere in hell, Woodrow Wilson is pausing his eternal simping long enough to laugh uproariously at the destruction he wrought.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:14 pm
Dems already won. Courts aren't going to overturn the media's decision. Democracy is dead. The last domino in the West finally fell and the communists won.
Not to go full blackpill but I agree that they won't call it for Trump no matter what. They don't want to open that can of worms. It's okay for everyone to know that elections are rigged but not to actually have to do something about it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:23 pm

It would be great if it did go to SCOTUS and they decided to disregard enough mail-in to turn it over to Trump. We'll probably see Antifa digging up Ruth's corpse and hanging it from a tree. "WHY DIDN'T YOU STEP DOWN DURING THE OBAMA ERA YOU DRY BITCH!"
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:58 pm

It would the be funniest/scariest thing in 2020 if Trump pulled this off.

Funny because it would be great to see the media weasels (the turncoats at Fox News, in particular) get whipped and the "Trump is Hitler" people lose their minds.(Not to mention, the additional satisfaction of seeing the lid blown off a corrupt system.)

Scary because these people are unhinged. A lot of the businesses that boarded up in anticipation of post-Election Day unrest are still boarded up because they know this isn't over.

Me, I don't know what to think anymore. A month ago, I would have bet on Trump. Two weeks, ago I would have bet Biden.

Now, I'm not betting at all and just watching the show.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:39 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:37 pm
Remove the mobile for Pete's sake.
And learn to preview your posts while you're at it.
Maybe update the fucking forum software so the Twitter tag can handle valid Twitter URLs.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:09 pm

Mobile URLs don't count as real URLs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette