China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:58 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:08 am
There's no money because everyone's unemployed or their business is closed for covid.
The trains don't run on time because you can't go anywhere or do anything. It's all locked down. There's a fucking curfew.
Food on the shelves? Technically yes, but the bread lines are getting longer and there are shortages.
Most of the country is not like this. Maybe Biden will change things but you're not going to get a Civil War from blue state over-reactions.
This, you live in shitland and have a different view of the world. Over on the east coast no one cares about the meme virus and as much as I hate my governor he had enough sense not to lock down. It's basically business as usual.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:18 am

Don't even need to go as far as the east coast. The midwest, minus a few specific places, is carrying on like nothing ever happened + masks.

About the only real changes most normal people have seen, around here, are governmental buildings and banks being shut down in weird ways (need an appointment to go inside the bank building), the end of last school year being canceled, and churches opening up, everyone catching covid, and then going full digital services only.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:31 am

I was out today and every store I went into was as busy as ever. Parking lots packed all over. In-N-Out burger opened 2 locations in Colorado and there were 10+ hour lines of people waiting to get in. I don't know where this shit about everyone being broke and out of work is - or fucking bread lines. Are things really that gay on the West Coast?
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:40 am

Fucking Canada is starting to lock down again. Won't effect me in anyway as I have no family (everyone is dead and or a cocksucker) and I haven't lost an hours work since the virus started.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:48 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:31 am
Are things really that gay on the West Coast?
No matter what the context the answer to that question is always yes.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:37 am

They are, yeah.

2nd round of lockdowns hit and even grocery stores are reducing the number of customers allowed into the store. All restaurants are delivery only. Nonessential businesses are being locked down. There's a curfew at 10pm.

https://www.opb.org/article/2020/11/13/ ... trictions/

https://www.opb.org/article/2020/11/18/ ... -the-door/

The cops aren't willing to go full gestapo yet, but you can see how draconian the rules are.
Limiting restaurants and bars to take-out service only.
Closing gyms and other indoor recreational facilities, museums, and indoor entertainment like theaters.
Closing outdoor recreational facilities, zoos, gardens, and entertainment venues. City parks and playgrounds will remain open.
Requiring all businesses to mandate that employees work from home when possible, and to close offices to the public.
Limiting grocery and retail stores to 75% capacity and encouraging curbside pickup service.
Prohibiting visits at nursing homes and other long-term care facilities.
Limiting social get togethers, whether indoors or out, to no more than six people from two households.
Limiting worship services to 25 people when indoors and 50 people when outdoors.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:39 am

Come home, white man.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:19 am

Most of those are liberal shitholes. WTF, have the fumes from all those scratched up PS1 games made you loopy?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:21 am

The rust belt is certainly shit, but that's what jewgle considers the midwest.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:22 am

>the cops aren't full gestapo yet
<those rules
Your starting to make the UK sound normal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!