Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Sieg Zeon

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:30 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:34 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:03 pm
I’m shocked Joe Bob is so popular with the woke wannabe horror crowd, he’s got A LOT of shit he’s said in the past that they should be demonizing by their own logic.
Soyboy shitlib hippocrytes like Brad Johns and Gay Blowsmen just handwave away any conflict of interest liking whoreor flicks has with their subcribed worldview. I wish Old Black Man was still alive, he was knowledgeable on the subject.
Indeed. I’m a horror geek myself so I’ve seen a lot of Monster Vision and know John Bloome outside of his Joe Bob personality. He had a bit back in the day about how career women who chose sperm donors are denying kids a father and there are certain things a dad is best for, he raised a good point that would get him torched now. Granted he did get fired from a newspaper for mocking we are the world and that’s no secret.

I don’t trust that Darcy chick, I think she’s gonna try and usurp him one day. She seems cool, but I remember seeing her retweet a lot of far left crap in the last. She might be the Kamala to his Biden.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:06 am

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:35 pm
At least true for the one about MANOS - THE HANDS OF FATE!
Even with commentary it's excruciatingly boring.

I dread to think how the "new season" is, with that painfully unfunny "gaymer gorl" who did those stupid songs.
I think even Joel said he doesn't like the MANOS episode in some interview.

No, the new Netflix episodes aren't very good.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:57 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:30 am
Indeed. I’m a horror geek myself so I’ve seen a lot of Monster Vision and know John Bloome outside of his Joe Bob personality. He had a bit back in the day about how career women who chose sperm donors are denying kids a father and there are certain things a dad is best for, he raised a good point that would get him torched now.
People don't make babies with donated sperm. They drink it!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:27 am

wasn't he supposed to be a family-friendly channel at one point? The fuck is this edgelord shit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:45 am

Rushy wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:27 am
wasn't he supposed to be a family-friendly channel at one point? The fuck is this edgelord shit
He's always had this in him. Just ask Indow's anus.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:31 am

Rushy wrote:
It comes with taking your Sonichu storyline too seriously. His movie had this great moment where he went autistic on his colleagues for not being as hardcore as he is, citing those instances where his villains beat him to a bloody pulp.

I think Linkara was supposed to have some sort of PTSD in this movie, but his quality acting just made it look like he's a giant asshole.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:47 am

Probably didn't help that he really is a giant asshole
It's a trap!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:14 am

A giant asshole with a giant, gaping ass hole.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:24 am

Rushy wrote:
Linky better be keeping his grubby mitts off Marshal Law.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:31 am
Rushy wrote:
It comes with taking your Sonichu storyline too seriously. His movie had this great moment where he went autistic on his colleagues for not being as hardcore as he is, citing those instances where his villains beat him to a bloody pulp.

I think Linkara was supposed to have some sort of PTSD in this movie, but his quality acting just made it look like he's a giant asshole.
Gotta remember Lewis lacks self-awareness. He still makes rants about how great he is, how he made the 'best anniversary movie evar!' and used to write essays on how MissingNo as 'The entity' was such a great storyline and outperforms The Bores, even though Lewis is just reusing his old ideas from his rape fiction.

I've always said Lewis has awareness, but not self-awareness. When confronted about cringe, he knows enough to say what would be considered publicly acceptable. When deep in his hugbox, this very rudimentary awareness leaves him and he ego-brags about his accomplishments.