Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:18 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:08 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:25 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:07 pm
My god it’s crazy to think that they tried that in current year. I feel like that trend died back when they were dubbing Naruto for afternoon airing, and even then that went uncut to nights.
Well, the first Glitter Force was the brainchild of Saban, of Power Rangers fame. These fuckers have never learned to just make a fucking dub. Every show they acquire the license for is just a collection of stock footage with which to do as they please.
RedLine wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:51 pm
Most of those YouTube subscribers came from the CA days and there is no requirement that donating to someone's Patreon means you watch their content.
If your point is that she doesn't have zero people watching her videos then that is true. It is also true for Film Bald. But there is no way her analytics look good. Almost no one is watching that shit all the way through. It's just a bunch solidarity clicks from the weirdos.
Some big channels way past their prime might have a worse relative sub-to-view ratio, but seeing how she can almost never attract even half ov her 65k subs (with most videos hovering around 1/10 of that) after all this time is still pretty pathetic.
People with consistent work flows still do very well over all. The people at CA may have views that are down for newer content, but looking at Social Blade shows that they still get millions of views a month because their archive is very big and still gets a lot of clicks. Loopy doesn't even have that.
I noticed that with ASMR (yeah I'm bringing it up!). Hoes like Gibi have millions of subs and a ton of views because they consistently put out videos like every other day. The sloots like Lasmren who release three videos at the beginning of the month then fuck to wherever get very few views then turn around and bitch like Filmbald because they have no viewers. Well no shit, dummy. Nobody knows when you're going to update so they stop checking and eventually forget about you.

Show your tits, already!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:35 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:39 pm
Imagine Lupa eating a bunch of taco bell and taking a giant shit on your carpet.

And then you have to take her outside and discipline her. You're both naked the whole time of course, at 4:30 in the afternoon.
You're trying too hard. Let the shit post flow, don't force it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:27 pm
I'm not even sure what moved them to adapt Kamen Rider in the first place, considering that franchise only released 3 movies during the 90s and nothing else.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Imagine Lupa eating a bunch of taco bell and taking a giant shit on in your mouth.
FTFY
Yeah RX was the last of the Showa and marked the hiatus, and they didn’t even do Black. What if it had been successful? Did they plan to go backwards?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:58 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:35 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Imagine Lupa eating a bunch of taco bell and taking a giant shit on your carpet.

And then you have to take her outside and discipline her. You're both naked the whole time of course, at 4:30 in the afternoon.
You're trying too hard. Let the shit post flow, don't force it.
Flow like Lupa's diarrhea on my carpet or some other flow?
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:13 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:05 am
Yeah RX was the last of the Showa and marked the hiatus, and they didn’t even do Black. What if it had been successful? Did they plan to go backwards?
I guess Black could've worked as a sequel, essentially reversing the chronology? But I doubt they could've gone backwards for too long. There would probably be an ever-growing disparity between the quality of their own footage and the vintage Showa stuff. Not to mention that Showa-era designs might look a bit too old-fashioned for them.

I mean, this one came before Black:
SpoilerShow

I guess this one could still work. The design basically screams "Wild West" or "Pro Wrestling" to Burgers. He even kinda looks like an "upgraded" form of Black with all that shiny silver.
And this one before that:
SpoilerShow

This one looks almost as old-fahsioned as the very first Kamen Rider. I don't think 90's kids would've approved.
And then after that, you get this:
SpoilerShow

Let's just say people didn't like Stronger.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:32 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:13 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:05 am
I guess Black could've worked as a sequel, essentially reversing the chronology? But I doubt they could've gone backwards for too long. There would probably be an ever-growing disparity between the quality of their own footage and the vintage Showa stuff. Not to mention that Showa-era designs might look a bit too old-fashioned for them.

I mean, this one came before Black:
SpoilerShow

I guess this one could still work. The design basically screams "Wild West" or "Pro Wrestling" to Burgers. He even kinda looks like an "upgraded" form of Black with all that shiny silver.
And this one before that:
SpoilerShow

This one looks almost as old-fahsioned as the very first Kamen Rider. I don't think 90's kids would've approved.
And then after that, you get this:
SpoilerShow

Let's just say people didn't like Stronger.
Stronger with his inflatable life vest. :lol: Yeah I know they (or someone else) did Ryuki later, which is funny considering that’s one of the darker series seeing as it’s a battle royale where people die and also get eaten by mirror monsters.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:11 pm
>WORDS WORDS WORDS
Now I know why I've only seen that comic edited down to the first panel until now.
The Tim Cuckley's school of comedy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:05 pm

The second autism ranger looks like the retarded child of Ant-Man and Aquaman.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:20 pm

That's Autism Rider, thank you very much. The Autism Rangers of that time looked more like this:
SpoilerShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:22 pm

My wife is called the Autism Rider.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.