Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:59 am

There's a tranny at my local used bookstore. Wears the clothes, grew the hair out, speaks with a fay obviously not-really-female voice. No idea if he's actually transitioning but he looks like an idiot and that gay voice dialed to a 100 is incredibly annoying. I shudder when he talks.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:56 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:21 pm
Aren't trannies a bit rare because they off themselves 41% of the time?
They are one of the most minor of minorities around, but they're overrepresented in media 'cause they have the new privilege, on twitter because of transtrenders and people who are just too ashamed of being cis males, and amongst INs because yet again transtrenders and because a lot of INs are legit fucked in the head.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:00 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:59 pm
he's my sister's and they have a different dad so I have no real relation to him,
Then she's your half-sister not your sister. She hot? It's not incest if you have different dads.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:21 am

Depends on whether you're rounding up or down.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:41 am

Reeeeel trannies are "proud and few". Also mostly invisible due to having adapted near perfectly.
For all the baseless ramblings, ASS was on to something in THAT regard at least.
Met a few in the hospital once who had their treatment very early on. Normal girl voice because it never broke, normally formed out tittays, no conspicuous facial features. Believe me, this is not impossible.
Be very afraid (or jealous, depending) :lol:
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:58 am

I think we need something like those sunglasses from They Live for spotting traps.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:36 pm

Reminder: traps are only gay if you let them top you, otherwise they count as women. (Or at least that's what I tell myself when I think of Blaire White at night.)

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:58 am
I think we need something like those sunglasses from They Live for spotting traps.
Just befriend one. We can always tell one another, no matter how perfect the disguise.

Oh dear, Blaire White sure is fine tho.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:02 pm

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots in here. If you can't even spot manhands then it's time to finally admit you're just a faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:58 pm

Friendly reminder that you don't have to worry about traps if you maintain your virginity and distance yourself from any thot-looking creature.