Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:49 am

Midna is effectively a loli with either body paint or some kind of fetish outfit. No wonder people like her.
There's also that weird duckgirl from Wind Waker I guess. Though my ultimate Zelda waifu will always be Princess Ruto.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:09 am

Midna looks even more deformed than your average loli though..
My heart definitely goes to Din, from Oracle of Seasons.
For all the oldfags who even remember that one.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:51 am

I suppose Midna is too curvy for a proper loli.

Also excellent choice, mate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:41 pm

The GOAt Sheldor waifu is Zedla herself.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:34 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:39 am
Midna? I knew some weird people who had a real hard on for her. Also furries of course since she rides on Link when he turns into a wolf or something. All the raving about that has caused me to never ever want to even take a look at Twilight princesu.
That’s a shame because Twilight Princess is one of the better recent Zelda games to me. She’s a weird deformed thing, you’d think people would be attracted to her true form that actually resembles an attractive human but like you said degens want the bestiality. Kind of like this sick perv I knew who fapped to Ribbon from Kirby 64.

Din is a sweet waifu, her counterpart from the other game was fine as hell too. Honorable mention goes out to bombchu girl.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:06 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:34 am
That’s a shame because Twilight Princess is one of the better recent Zelda games to me.
It's trash. The only good Zelda games were on the GBC/GBA.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:25 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
That’s a shame because Twilight Princess is one of the better recent Zelda games to me. She’s a weird deformed thing, you’d think people would be attracted to her true form that actually resembles an attractive human but like you said degens want the bestiality. Kind of like this sick perv I knew who fapped to Ribbon from Kirby 64.
I fear there isn't much overlap between the Zelda and Leiji Matsumoto fandom. Zeldafags just can appreciate a fine waifu with weird skin colors.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:44 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:06 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
That’s a shame because Twilight Princess is one of the better recent Zelda games to me.
It's trash. The only good Zelda games were on the GBC/GBA.
Thass rite!

I realize it's hard for new nintendofags to understand how much better the gbc games were, but they could at least try playing them. It's nice to play a zelda game that doesn't overly hold your hand and has a few legitimately amusing jokes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:20 am

Link's Cuckening and the Oracle of Waifus Duology are the perfect predecessors to the first Zelda game.
I kinda miss the extra buttons from A Simp to the Past, but it's nothing major, really.
-Yours Truly

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:50 am

Awakening best Zelda evaar
There was a Switch remake but I really didn't appreciate how they redid the music, and other crap. Might be good but eh. You can't improve on perfection.
It's a trap!