DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:05 pm

Dick Stroking Phil was the patrician's detractor channel of choice, it all went downhill after he stopped uploading.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:10 pm

DSP mindwashed a young part asian loli who openly said she's a nymphomaniac into being his personal maid. Bob wishes he could pull something like that off. It turns out that DSP's version of seduction (spending ungodly amounts of money) > Bobs version of seduction (sending weird twitter messages).

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:05 pm
Dick Stroking Phil was the patrician's detractor channel of choice, it all went downhill after he stopped uploading.
Aw man I miss that goy. Those videos were a laugh and a half.
It's a trap!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 pm

Salmonella wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:10 pm
DSP mindwashed a young part asian loli who openly said she's a nymphomaniac into being his personal maid. Bob wishes he could pull something like that off. It turns out that DSP's version of seduction (spending ungodly amounts of money) > Bobs version of seduction (sending weird twitter messages).
Special note: Pandalee is NOT Asian. That is all.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:41 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:34 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:05 pm
Aw man I miss that goy. Those videos were a laugh and a half.
Those edits were the funniest thing any detractor ever did.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:55 pm

This gave me a chuckle. I didn't draw it. It was posted to twitter.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:18 am

The funniest thing a detractor ever did was either A) that video that animated him telling the Panda Lee hospital story or B) that guy who called in to the bankruptcy hearing and made Phil audibly sweat and have his lawyer use the "its a troll" defense.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:00 am

There's been some funny detractor kahntent over the years for sure. Some of the early TIHYDPs, the animated DSRee videos and the puppet, the guy who styled on him and told him to kill himself in a SFIV stream. But none of it is half as funny as the stuff Phil says and does to himself. None of it comes close to even low tier Phil shit like the Jackbox stream. That's why current year detractor shit is like watching grass grow. Because current year DSP is the most boring thing you could ever imagine.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:49 am

Pretty much, that's why I completely stopped checking in on him. I didn't give a shit that he got his bankruptcy through because let's be real, it's still not a great situation for him since he'll just be there again in a couple years.
He's just so dead inside and only regurgitates the same sermons over and over again, uses guides or cheese to get through games, barely gets worked up anymore and even his scams have become samey and boring.
That is way more likely to harm him than any detractor ever did.
However I did enjoy some of the people invading him in dark and demons souls to annoy him until he walked off a cliff in hopes to spare himself further humiliation.
Except in dark souls 3 where the "trolls" were so pathetic that they got utterly destroyed by him, now THAT must have been embarrassing.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:44 am

Salmonella wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:18 am
B) that guy who called in to the bankruptcy hearing and made Phil audibly sweat and have his lawyer use the "its a troll" defense.
That guy fucking blew it. All he had to do was demand an explanation for the $5000/month business expenses. Instead he paid $300 to get BTFO by Phil's lolyer. Shameful!