Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:57 pm

The only growing he has done is his gut. Nice to see that he finally admits that he's autistic.
But the left won't take him in. Not noe, not in a year, not five years ago. He's way too toxic and has been for too long.
The right will also not take him, nor would any fence sitters want anything to do with him. All ships have sailed a long time ago and he's getting tickets for loitering at the harbour. Time to take that long walk off the pier.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:38 pm

-The user formerly known as CIANigger

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:34 pm
Time for that Moviebob redemption arc. He's going to get in mad shape, go MAGA, and make NC mad with jealousy.

How can someone be both fat and look malnourished

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Time for that Moviebob redemption arc. He's going to get in mad shape, go MAGA, and make NC mad with jealousy.
Nah, he should just do the JewWario.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:20 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:10 pm
How can someone be both fat and look malnourished
You're referring to his amazingly kewl twitter avatar? My theory is that his properly-evolved brain is so high-maintenance that he ages at an accelerated rate. That's why he wants a robot body so badly.

Or it's some kind of side-effect of his Beetus, or whatever other maladies he has gotten thanks to his healthy diet of Mountain Dew chicken.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:44 pm
"I felt like I had a good number of friends"

What friends, exactly? Whatever relationship you had with your "friends" was probably as one-sided as the retlationship between Rachel and Spoony.

"I was finally getting the hang of interacting with people"

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:28 pm

Complicity wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:19 pm
Guest wrote:
Nah, he should just do the JewWario.
An hero with all his former "colleagues" rushing to make memorial videos about how great of a guy he is for clout, then later it slips out he was fucking minors and they knew about it but they were covering for him?

Yeah only one of those things is something that might happen but they wouldn't cover for him or try to act like his besties.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Unlikely. People actually liked JewWario when he passed away. Nobody ever liked FilmRobert.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:52 pm

I bet most would go out of their way to ignore the situation.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:25 am

It's weird that out of all the people Bob has loose associations with, Jack Packard is the only one who I know of that sort of defends him.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:46 am

Even then that was more out of professional courtesy than anything because that was when he just started with The Escapist. Unlike Blob, Jack has some understanding of optics and not starting pointless drama on twitter.

If Blob offed himself today, half of twitter would rejoice. None of the bluechecks would say anything. Lindsay would have to do damage control to make herself to be the REAL victim. Chris would put up a very special episode of This Made the Chippa where he cries over Blob but then spins it to e-beg for his Patreon and a GoFundMe to pay for a double wide casket