Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Pen Pal

Re: Chris-chan

Post by Pen Pal » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:59 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:44 pm
Seriously, why is no one talking about those horrid dead eyes?
Why bother? She's already dead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:16 am

Fuck, did Barb do off the deep end. They just want some money from Cole.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:11 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:16 am
Fuck, did Barb do off the deep end. They just want some money from Cole.
Chris wants money from Cole. Barb is just repeating whatever lines Chris gives her.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:27 am

> send flowers to my dying mother
> leaves comatose message
> HI COLE THIS IS SONICHU FROM A SISTER DIMENSION

I pretty much forget about Chris for months at a time but every time I check back in its worse than ever.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:55 am

Yeah, ever since he started believing to be a Neptunia waifu, his mind has drifted off to a place I can no longer follow.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:12 am

I was in a used bookstore once and found this out-of-print madman diary of an artist who later killed himself, he wrote it while he was going insane. I was a little edgelord so I thought this would be interesting and deep and shit.

I kept at it for a week before giving up. These books go out-of-print because by and large crazy people's delusions are not interesting. Yes, some of them think they're Napoleon and that can be funny. But many more are like Chris, they spend years elaborating trivial details of delusions that don't make sense and aren't interesting even if you sit down and try to figure them out. It's beyond me that he's able to keep going on about this stuff as I can't imagine anyone is listening, but maybe I think too much of the deep cover Kiwis still trying to be his friend/sweetheart/tard herder.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:11 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:11 am
Chris wants money from Cole. Barb is just repeating whatever lines Chris gives her.
He doesn't want Cole's money. He wants Cole to take over care of their mother because Chris is a retard and in way over his head. Not equipped to take care of a demented old woman. Unfortunately, because he's a retard, he doesn't seem to get that Cole hates their mother and wants nothing to do with the pair of them.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:46 am

Is Sonichu dead? Why doesn't Chris take drawing lessons?

The second hottest girl on Youtube does a retrospective, yo.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:18 am

He doesn't take drawing lessons for the same reasons Linkara would never take acting or filming lessons: He already thinks he's perfect.

And you're wondering if Sonichu is dead? Chris-chan hasn't finished an issue in over 2 years, and long before that Sonichu himself became a second-stringer to Chris' direct self-insert.
-Yours Truly