"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:57 am

That's the Crime Syndicate of America I've been talking about a few days ago.
As you can see, they didn't just make "Batman, but Evil", but instead came up with a villain that filled the same niche. Owlman is probably not even Evil Bruce Wayne (sufficiently different Alternate Universe might never even have a Bruce Wayne in the first place). In fact their never really bothered to give him a backstory.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:43 pm

jpakke wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:52 am
There's this Justice League animated film Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths with alternate versions of the superhoes, like Batman > Owlman. Owlman was played by James Woods, who did terrific job.

I feel like James Woods just played himself and it's glorious. If I knew for a fact all my choices didn't matter I'd destroy everything too. Based Owlman. He even tells that THOT Superwoman to "begone!" and she still wants his dick and gets on board with killing everyone, everywhere, ever. Alpha big dick energy. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:51 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:43 pm
jpakke wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:52 am
There's this Justice League animated film Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths with alternate versions of the superhoes, like Batman > Owlman. Owlman was played by James Woods, who did terrific job.

I feel like James Woods just played himself and it's glorious. If I knew for a fact all my choices didn't matter I'd destroy everything too. Based Owlman. He even tells that THOT Superwoman to "begone!" and she still wants his dick and gets on board with killing everyone, everywhere, ever. Alpha big dick energy. :lol:
One of my favorite actors, shame that he got blacklisted due his politics.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:25 pm

jpakke wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:51 pm
One of my favorite actors, shame that he got blacklisted due his politics.
You can't have a dick as big as his and be a liberal.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:24 am

He likely got sick of working for the childfuckers in LA anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:51 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:26 am

I forgot about this show since apparently the English dub is mostly lost media.
Apparently this was developed in Central America hence the dub, damn that bit with Dexter and Uncle Grandpa and others dying was dark. I doubt this would have flown on American TV. Did it ever come here? The wikipedia article was kind of a mess but it mentioned Black Hat being on OK Pozzed Heroes or something.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:08 am

Especially the Regular Show one, since in the actual show Pops dies in the finale.
This show implies that Black Hat Guy caused it.

But I looked it up and apparently it's supposed to release this year and it allegedly was delayed because some of the artists' worked in a poor and abusive work environment, jumped ship and arrived to Helluva Boss, a show that's hard to get me to watch except for knowing Richard Horwitz (you know Zim and Billy) is voicing one of the characters.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:36 am

New animaniacs is....okay? The art is fantastic but I can see why people are huffy about the politics because the first episode is full of shit. I think once you look past that it will get better. Here's a place if anyone wants to watch it.

https://www.wco.tv/anime/animaniacs-2020

Edit: Episode 2 is another politics theme, it's getting old.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:18 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:08 am
Especially the Regular Show one, since in the actual show Pops dies in the finale.
This show implies that Black Hat Guy caused it.

But I looked it up and apparently it's supposed to release this year and it allegedly was delayed because some of the artists' worked in a poor and abusive work environment, jumped ship and arrived to Helluva Boss, a show that's hard to get me to watch except for knowing Richard Horwitz (you know Zim and Billy) is voicing one of the characters.
When it first came out I never expected Regular Show to have Clerks style coming to terms with life moments and that rather impressive finale, bravo.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:24 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:36 am
Edit: Episode 2 is another politics theme, it's getting old.
Were you stupid enough to think the politics were gonna stop after one episode?