Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:32 am

They're efficient by recycling this marvelous speech.

Reminds me of our iconic Christmas and New Year's speeches by our chancellor and president (I keep forgetting who has what speech exactly). It's effectively the same generic list of empty platitudes over and over again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:39 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:39 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:30 pm
Imagine being that old and trying to talk tough on social media.
I remember when he told a story about how he once used the bathroom, didn't wash his hands, and then shook hands with Harvey Weinstein. So basically he was too cowardly to say anything to his face, then only came forward with the "didn't wash his hands" story when it was safe to do so.
Say what you will about Ronald Pearlstein, but he's not afraid to get his hands dirty.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:52 pm

https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd

Every time I see this die a little inside. This is one of the few things that legitimately piss me off.

I mean my God man. There's been plenty of great projects I've seen on Kickstarter that wouldn't even see the light of day as it hasn't met its goal. However, this shit straight up surpassed its goal to an astonishing degree.

No matter whose side your on, you should at least agree that it's shouldn't be this high for a fucking memorial. Just pocket dat money.

Fuck you Cancer fund.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:01 pm

Fentanyl ain't gonna buy itself.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:51 pm

Real talk, though, tons of people have cancer. It's not my problem. Can't afford the treatment? Yeah neither can a good portion of the rest of them. Unfair that it's a kid? Yeah, I agree. Life isn't fair though.

That memorial fund is retarded, though. If it's so important, go to the city government and ask them to build it, since it'll be a, "permanent," fixture there and probably cause no end of political turmoil.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:52 pm

Three things Moe:
  • A new heart will only give that girl a few years and then she'll die anyway
  • Millions of dollars is spent on the lottery instead of being given to sick kids, you mad at the lottery too?
  • Discord, nigga? Really?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:55 pm

Let Moe become a proper troon okay?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:32 am
They're efficient by recycling this marvelous speech.

Reminds me of our iconic Christmas and New Year's speeches by our chancellor and president (I keep forgetting who has what speech exactly). It's effectively the same generic list of empty platitudes over and over again.
Not bothering to look it up, I'm fairly certain that chancellor gets Silvester.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:52 pm

Now the source I got it from isn't the best comparison for the reasons stated, but it's not the primary focus.

It's the fact that these people recieved 14 million for a memorial. A million dollars is pushing it for a memorial. It would be in the thousands on average.

I get what you're saying guest, but at least with the lottery there's a small chance that somebody could get something out of it. With the advancements in the medical field, who knows what we could be capable of?

The subject of people wasting their money on junk always comes up. Whether it'll be about OnlyFans, Consoomer goods, the lottery and many more. But then you just have to ask why?

Generally, people don't care about something unless it affects them in some way. I get that people felt sorry for this guy
(the fact that he was proven to be a bastard doesn't matter. Even if he actually was a good man it's a waste just so they could pocket the money)
but to this point? Come on man.

It's a free country, so people can spend their hard earned cash.

You can't save everyone and peoples' eyes will gravitate to something that's considered more news worthy.

I occasionally think about that kid who was killed by that black guy and just say damn, at a time where he barely started his life. That hasn't been covered in mainstream news iirc. No justice. Just think of everything we haven't heard about that's still under the wraps.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:38 pm

Only many millions can build Saint George Fentanyl the proper memorial He deserves.