DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:17 am

He needs those day one inflated views dood. The ps5 money was gonna pay his basic billth!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:45 am

I though his gay vest and spinning chair paid the basic bilth.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:18 am

He axed the gay vest gimmick and immediately lost about $50 per stream. Don't ask me why he did that. It's a mystery to me. He had a gravy train rolling in daily from his retarded wheelchairs, but he made the decision to stop with the vest streaks and go back to regular begging. He still wears a vest and goggles if you give him money (like a clown,) but there's no tracker for "vest streaks" nor any mechanism to tap into paypigs' poor impulse controls. He's had a few streams lately (I hear this secondhand from twatter because his shit is too boring to watch) where he made around $20-30 or less per stream. So he's approaching minimum wage streaming. Obviously doesn't apply for day one REEEleases. He always gets a few $30 whales apiece on days when he's playing a game for the first time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:28 am

Salmonella wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:29 pm
The internet has exposed a lot of those "OG" players for being shit, not just Phil.
There is nothing to expose in the first place. If you haven't played a game for about a decade there's no way you are still best or second best or whatever. Pelé doesn't go around claiming to be the second best current football player, does he?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:50 am

Keeping track of vest streak was probably too much effort. It's not like he arbitrarily decided when it ended or not, or anything.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:10 am

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:50 am
Keeping track of vest streak was probably too much effort.
More like detractors made fun of him for it and his ego got hurt.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:20 am

Also highly likely. We know how full of shit Mr. Thick Skin "I don't care what detractors say" really is.
It's a trap!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:37 pm

Has to be the ego. I am better than that and I will not wear this revolting vest like a common vermin! What am I, a clown to you people? This is serious business! If anything, he loves to mention how serious and mature he is now, so maybe people called him out on being childish chuklefuck.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:40 pm

And in one night DSP proved that he's more of a Chad than moviebob

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:18 am
He axed the gay vest gimmick and immediately lost about $50 per stream. Don't ask me why he did that. It's a mystery to me. He had a gravy train rolling in daily from his retarded wheelchairs, but he made the decision to stop with the vest streaks and go back to regular begging. He still wears a vest and goggles if you give him money (like a clown,) but there's no tracker for "vest streaks" nor any mechanism to tap into paypigs' poor impulse controls. He's had a few streams lately (I hear this secondhand from twatter because his shit is too boring to watch) where he made around $20-30 or less per stream. So he's approaching minimum wage streaming. Obviously doesn't apply for day one REEEleases. He always gets a few $30 whales apiece on days when he's playing a game for the first time.
I don't follow darksy much anymore but supposedly he was getting a lot of chargebacks through the vest streak. Then one day it abruptly ended and the autism spell was broken. So he replaced it with spinning around in a chair or some gay shit. All in all he probably didn't make too much more than he usually does with the vest streak.