Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:35 pm
SNL was never funny. It was tolerable during the '90s from the Fatman to Ferrell years, but is otherwise garbage. Live weekly skit shit just isn't funny, and now that all the humor revolves entirely around liberal politics it's pure digital cancer.
When SNL was "good", you would be lucky to have 10 minutes that were actually funny out of the hour and a half runtime of the show. Most of the runtime was unfunny skits, skits that would have been funny but were dragged out for way too long, long commercial breaks while the sets were being changed between skits (because it has to be LIVE for some reason, even though it's not on the west coast), and musical guests.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:18 pm

Bill Burr bombing on SNL last month was pretty cool. It dosen't justify SNL's existence for the past three decades but I got more laughs at his expence than I would have otherwise.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:30 pm

The like and dislike ratio begs to differ. Didn't seem like that many people were offended.

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:37 pm

>Bill Burr's fans are stupid
Shit I didn't know that.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:43 am

I can't imagine a world where people get offended by Bill Burr. He's morphed into the most generic, non-controversial sell-out the world of comedy has ever seen.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:56 am

I've already heard some shitlibs talk about the Nuremburg trials in reference to Trump. Heavily implied that people who voted for Trumps are like nazis who were just following orders, and they should be hunted down and "something" done to them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:42 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:56 am
I've already heard some shitlibs talk about the Nuremburg trials in reference to Trump. Heavily implied that people who voted for Trumps are like nazis who were just following orders, and they should be hunted down and "something" done to them.
As I said, the were fantasizing about RWDS because they would totally kick doors and round up people if they could.
Der Wunsch war Vater des Gedankens.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:48 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:30 pm
The like and dislike ratio begs to differ. Didn't seem like that many people were offended.

Christ almighty, he's even cuckier than I expected. First joke takes an eternity and it's all about how stupid you are if you don't wear a mask because you're going to kill grandma. What a fucking sell-out.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:20 am

Burr is more of a cuck than even White Guilt Louis ever was.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:56 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:56 am
This is some next-level Literal Hitlering.
I'm pretty sure there is a slight difference between "Helping to directly executing millions of people" and "Having worked for a guy who might have reduced the number of virus deaths with different decisions".

Though seeing how the Left doesn't like the current justice system, they will probably just make a Minecraft list for their Antifa goons.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette