Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Sieg Zeon

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:09 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:44 am
I plan to fight to the bitter end. Does anyone know how to make a jihad boom vest?
You'll need to make an explosive. Mix ammonia and bleach in your bathtub and stir it up. It'll give off a lot of water vapour, but ignore that and keep stirring.
Nice try guestfag but I know basic chemistry/common sense. Ain’t getting this old dog with chloramines.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:40 pm

Why even bother with that, you can rob a bank these days just by threatening to sneeze on people.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:06 pm

"I fucked a mink last night. My breath is death incarnate!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:09 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:44 am
I plan to fight to the bitter end. Does anyone know how to make a jihad boom vest?
You'll need to make an explosive. Mix ammonia and bleach in your bathtub and stir it up. It'll give off a lot of water vapour, but ignore that and keep stirring.
I hope Moviebob tries this brave new mixture to marinate his chicken with.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:04 am

With our luck he'll just accidentally make salmiac and it'll be delicious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:09 am

Lockdowns will never end. (duh) Klaus Schwab and ze Germans know what's best for you.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:29 am

Speaking of the best nation on Earth, we're currently having some school-related clusterfuck. Our politicians don't have the balls to close schools again out of fear of bad optics (they've spend the first lockdown not caring about the student's current situation, nor did they brainstorm about what to do afterwards), so they're just letting the schools close themselves one after another due to infections.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:29 am
we're currently having some school-related clusterfuck. Our politicians don't have the balls to close schools again out of fear of bad optics
Similar story here in burger land. Of course, America being America no one has the balls to shut down any of the sports programs. Wrestling starts next week. It will carry on as usual. The same people who scream for masks and social distancing see no problem with this.

Then again the entire school district where I work should have been shut down months ago according to all the plans and procedures the administration came up with. However, none of them are going to let go of that $32 an hour overtime pay so the shit show rolls on.

(Custodians are still capped at 40 hours a week, because why the fuck should the people who keep things clean get extra pay when every teacher and student now acts like a hypochondriac.)

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:28 pm

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-Th ... 20/&page=7

Another Build Back Better thread with videos about how ze Germans are planning to finally rule the world through fake pandemics.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:33 pm

You now, a batshit conspiracy theory is even more batshit if it at any point relies on Current Year Germany being competent.
-Yours Truly