Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:58 am
WTF I love Bide now?
We'll all be next eventually. Places like this will soon be filtered and closed for hate speech. There is probably enough hate speech posted by me to get thrown in prison.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:23 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:03 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
WTF I love Bide now?
We'll all be next eventually. Places like this will soon be filtered and closed for hate speech. There is probably enough hate speech posted by me to get thrown in prison.
We've been on the chopping block for ages. The only thing saving us is obscurity.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:45 am

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/AOC ... 5-2388289/

trumpaccountability.net

They're already preparing purges and revenge against anyone who voted or donated to Cheeto, or who worked for him.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:46 am

It was how the internet worked back before der Normalfag ruined everything.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:31 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
WTF I love Bide now?
I stupidly clicked the video without seeing it was QuarterPounder, he's just being melodramatic like all INs for clickbait.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:44 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:03 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
WTF I love Bide now?
I plan to fight to the bitter end. Does anyone know how to make a jihad boom vest?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:16 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:31 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
WTF I love Bide now?
I stupidly clicked the video without seeing it was QuarterPounder, he's just being melodramatic like all INs for clickbait.
Oh noes, right-wing internet nobodies may be robbed of their lazy shekels! We must do something!

I'm more worried about what Dick Pedoson reported about credit card companies directly banning his New Project2 and what happened to Bitchute on election day. It's much bigger than a bunch of sycophants getting banned because they foolishly decided to talk about white niggers and then become public figures. It's 8chan being denied low-level internet infrastructure because of the Christchurch shooting. It's even about you having to basically shop around for a host who doesn't care about shit we post in English to set a small shitposting g forum, because a normalfag host would simply ban you from all its services because you can't say Lindsay Ellis prefers black penises in her abortion factory. Corporations fucking up with internet infrastructure, that's the real problem facing us right around the corner.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:58 am

Please ban DHI, i'll finally be free from you fags forever.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:09 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:44 am
I plan to fight to the bitter end. Does anyone know how to make a jihad boom vest?
You'll need to make an explosive. Mix ammonia and bleach in your bathtub and stir it up. It'll give off a lot of water vapour, but ignore that and keep stirring.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:23 am

Can the vapor make you high?
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:31 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
WTF I love Bide now?
If a Youtuber himself cries about some new legislation being the end of his career, it's never as bad as they claim it will be. Every single new inconvenience is the most insurmountable obstacle they have ever encountered in their career.
It's just hypercharged drama to get their followers to donate to their Patreons.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette