Words and phrases that only assholes use

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Words and phrases that only assholes use

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:07 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:27 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:01 pm
When SJWs talk about dogwhistles, it is almost always just them projecting. They can't find something racist in what Trump said, but they claim it is anyways.
I'm pretty sure this might be a similar kind of schizophrenia than the one gang-stalkers are suffering from. These folks are like so obsessed with getting offended about shit that they just plain make up their own rules out of thin air.
MovieBlob kinda did something like that when he declared that brunches are a homo and women thing, so being against brunch means you're a homophobic sexist.
I suppose libs have their own dogwhistles. Not sure if we're allowed to use that term on the Left. But they do have telltale red flags. Words like "inclusivity" and "equity" are code words for anti-cis/white/male.
Like when they talk about how they want to provide an "open and inclusive place for everyone", which in their lingo comes with a mental "unless you're too conservative" attached to it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:28 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
When SJWs talk about dogwhistles, it is almost always just them projecting. They can't find something racist in what Trump said, but they claim it is anyways.
I swear that SJW-types don't even actually hear what any of their chosen enemies ever say. Everything gets put through an automatic filter of "what would the mustache-twirlingly evil caricature of this person who exists only in my imagination have meant by this?", and hey hear the result of that instead. Which then serves to prove that the evil caricature is accurate because that's how that works.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:35 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:28 pm

I swear that SJW-types don't even actually hear what any of their chosen enemies ever say.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:25 am

Liar Revealed wrote:

I suppose libs have their own dogwhistles. Not sure if we're allowed to use that term on the Left. But they do have telltale red flags. Words like "inclusivity" and "equity" are code words for anti-cis/white/male.
I always assumed dogwhistling involved mob effort like woke faggots do. I’m a one man shitposting army, I don’t need backup.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:09 am

"baby momma/daddy" is a phrase I can go the rest of my life and never hear again.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:18 am

Any guy who insists on calling himself "Daddy".

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:37 am

That is a very possessive way to refer to your tangential relationship with your wife's kids. Very problematic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:16 am

"Cope" and all variations of it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:13 am

"Cope" is so lame when "Deal with it" is readily available.
-Yours Truly