Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Onision Shitfest

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:25 am

Bitchute vids don't appear for me. Nice vid, though.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:19 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:53 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:39 pm
Get the niggress from Cuties to direct, release it on Netflix, and you'll have the elites (and MovieSchlob) praising it.
Don't forget Dick Pedoson!
Dick doubling down on Cuties is what made me stop watching him full stop. His don't defend yourself from rioters speech was my first clue to him being Madcucks who doesn't SIMP. If Cuties did anything for us it warned us who the hypocrites and perverts are in the IN community. More so anyway.
Like a lot of things the best way to handle the situation is not to mention it at all. I don’t think Dick Masterson should be having sex with little girls, but if he does and doesn’t tell anyone about it, then there’s nothing anyone can do it about because there’s no way to actually know.

However, letting everyone know that you have sex with little girls means you can’t reasonably pull that off unless you have like, a billion dollars. So your best bet is to agree with the general concepts mentioned. That way everyone gets what they actually want.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:27 am

I doubt Dick is a pedo he is just so fucking arrogant that he thinks doubling down on his former stance is better than simply admitting he was wrong. All he had to do was say after the film was released and scrutinized that he was wrong, the film was core pedo-fodder. But no, Dick had to turn into Maddox and believe his own bullshit. What I question is Dick's choice of friends: Null, Ralph and that weirdo lolicon who I can't name.

tl;dr: Dick is an egotistical loser that chose a dumb hill to die on and is too stupid to realize his core audience will not tolerate pedos and nigger shit.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:45 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:19 am

Like a lot of things the best way to handle the situation is not to mention it at all.
This. Even though it's a good thing that these fuckwits are pretty much exposing themselves, just think about the majority who keep it under the wraps.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:20 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:27 am
I doubt Dick is a pedo he is just so fucking arrogant that he thinks doubling down on his former stance is better than simply admitting he was wrong. All he had to do was say after the film was released and scrutinized that he was wrong, the film was core pedo-fodder. But no, Dick had to turn into Maddox and believe his own bullshit. What I question is Dick's choice of friends: Null, Ralph and that weirdo lolicon who I can't name.

tl;dr: Dick is an egotistical loser that chose a dumb hill to die on and is too stupid to realize his core audience will not tolerate pedos and nigger shit.
It’s true that he picked a bad position to defend. He could’ve just not mentioned Cuties ever. He could’ve just said he wasn’t interested in seeing the movie, doesn’t feel like it. I mean, I didn’t watch it specifically because I don’t care what dipshit children do. Children are boring, and I don’t care about what some nigger lady has to say about society. Shoot her in the face and dump in the ocean, nigger women are useless.

Instead Dick wanted to double down on a fight that he can’t realistically win. No one likes pedophiles, they’re society’s punching bag at a time when everyone wants to be accepted. We’re being forced to accept bullshit like pretending that biological sex isn’t a real thing, that faggots like Bruce Jenner are “women” just because they say they are. The blacks are burning down cities but it’s ok because of “Muh oppression”. But pedos? They’re the one group society as a whole is 100% down with screwing over.

So choosing to defend pedophilia isn’t the best direction to take even for a shock jock you tuber.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:12 am

It's the one line that society at large is not willing to cross and the only one that want it crossed are the ultra left, which aren't his supporters by a long shot. It's the dumbest hill to die on he could've chosen.

The way he did it was also extra weird. When he had Digibro on he was doing the whole being shocked routine about him fapping to loli hentai but he valiantly jumps to the defence of actual children being turned into pedo bait - by French filmmakers no less, who have a less than stellar track record with that kind of shit.
Then he goes on defending paedophiles with the "they can't help themselves" route, which is so idiotic that even Null of all people makes him sound like the retard in the argument.
Finally, he does it with such fervour, such frothing at the mouth anger that it sounds like the lady doth protest too much.

What a wombo combo. He couldn't make himself appear to be a childfucker any more if he was four inches deep in a 7yr old.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:23 am

I think he brought it up in the first place because Cuties was trending, and then he doubled down 'cause INs can't stand having the wrong opinion.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:59 pm
Arresting dudes trying to fuck children before any penetration happened is against the NAP, bro!
Only after a minimum of 3 thrusts to make sure that the perpetrator is serious about this.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:48 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:23 am
I think he brought it up in the first place because Cuties was trending, and then he doubled down 'cause INs can't stand having the wrong opinion.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:59 pm
Arresting dudes trying to fuck children before any penetration happened is against the NAP, bro!
Only after a minimum of 3 thrusts to make sure that the perpetrator is serious about this.
The first thrust could easily be an accident, happens all the time honestly.

The second thrust can easily occur as the honest citizen tries to get out of the underaged girl’s pussy but her tightness and small, slender body makes it confusing to figure out where the dick is at any given phase of the withdrawal process.

It’s only on the third thrust that actual sexual contact can be firmly confirmed and a repeated pattern of motion is established.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Imagine being shocked at someone fapping to loli hentai (people will fap to anything and that's hardly the worst) but trying to defend actual child abuse in real life.

See, that's why I think Dick actually fucked underage girls.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:35 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:28 pm
See, that's why I think Dick actually fucked underage girls.
Like ten year olds? Or are we pretending that there's no difference between fucking a sixteen year old and a toddler?