People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:01 pm

Hopefully it was just one of your execs being caught fucking children and having to resign over it, and not a problem that will affect you or your coworkers. Are there any tells of shit going down the drain, financially? It's usually possible to tell beforehand when the company is starting to go under, unless their business is specialized in keeping appearances for scamming (like Enron).

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:19 am
It's better when you take breaks and don't jack five times a day like a superNEET.
I only have the energy to beat off four times a day.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:27 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:01 pm
Hopefully it was just one of your execs being caught fucking children and having to resign over it
The shakeup is that he was caught fucking children and got promoted.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:57 pm

Weird fucks in the Smash community (surprising I know)
SpoilerShow
I don't know who this is though.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:32 pm

I didn't know GitGud played Smash.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:43 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:13 pm
Shakeup at the board/exec level today. No one knows wtf anything that will happen.

I need to be careful so I don't stop making peak Spoony-movie money here at the six month mark, exactly like the man himself.
You must live in some overpriced big city to be making that much but supposedly can't save or something.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:10 am

Too much Onlyfans and Twitch.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:01 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:01 pm
Hopefully it was just one of your execs being caught fucking children and having to resign over it, and not a problem that will affect you or your coworkers. Are there any tells of shit going down the drain, financially? It's usually possible to tell beforehand when the company is starting to go under, unless their business is specialized in keeping appearances for scamming (like Enron).
Nah. We got enough money sitting around to jack off for a few years. Closing a few current deals just mean we ramp up aggressive expansion and production quicker.
The CEO was kind of a dick to his own team, so bye bye jackass, I guess.
mad bum wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:43 pm

You must live in some overpriced big city to be making that much but supposedly can't save or something.
I do in fact save--partly because I'm absolutely convinced that Social Security and Medicare wont exist in a few decades. Old boomer fucks in both parties continue to spend to make their own lives better and ramp up debt.

But I also like having a cushion of ready cash. And compared to a lot of others, it's probably pretty big.
Can't fully explain why I like being so conservative with my money. Part of the answer is because of unexpected Bill's dont hurt...like with the starter on my car just going dead with no warning on lunch break this week. I'd also like to pay my student loan debt sometime before I turn 60 (I'm one of those dumb kids who believed the BS about college...yes, I took a business and quasi-STEM route. But still: grad school is where they make all the damn bank). Or to buy a house, since home prices just keep climbing.
The rest is just an overabundance of caution and I accept that.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:06 am

I've been making big principal payments on my mortgage instead of dumping into savings. So far I've shaved 10 years off of my loan.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:24 am

Make sure to also invest in bullets. Those will always keep their value in some way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!