Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:19 pm
>being awake since 06:30 AM
You want a medal or something :lol: ?

I must also question her usage of the #SickNotWeak hashtag. She is clearly both.
When you have nothing else going on with yourself, anything's an accomplishment.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:43 pm

When Rachel says she's sore, I'm imagining that she means that she has bed sores.
Like the real big, deep, slimy-blue, 3rd degree kind that smell like an oppossum crawled into a vent and died there.
Fleshy mass in a hole on her ass with yellowish, gooey edges, deep enough that the coccyx is showing.

And that crossover with Spoony, Linky and Doge? That was a video I thought was incredibly stupid even when I still watched Spoony kahntent. Allegedly Doge wrote the whole thing, and somehow both Spoopy and Linky just went along with it.
Those were truly different times when their egos could still somewhat be contained in a single room....
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:47 pm

Jeebus, why the fuck did I have to google dat shit?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:31 pm

In 2005 he was saying that he was almost done with grad school and will soon have a masters. Then in 2007:
I failed at graduate school and since then I've been in a total slump.
https://spoonyone.livejournal.com/31243.html
So which is it? Did he flunk out or was he rejected?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:40 pm

I think he was expecting the degree to just be bestowed upon him, like an honorary doctorate.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:31 pm
In 2005 he was saying that he was almost done with grad school and will soon have a masters. Then in 2007:
I failed at graduate school and since then I've been in a total slump.
https://spoonyone.livejournal.com/31243.html
So which is it? Did he flunk out or was he rejected?
In that livejournal he bitches about not finding a job, but I’m guessing he wasn’t trying too hard if at all. Didn’t he work at Boeing due to nepotism but quit because “muh Office Space”? The ingrate, that’s how you get a better job, you hold onto one you don’t particularly like, put it on your resume, use that to illustrate that you’re a good employee to whoever interviews you, get a couple references/letters of recommendation from coworkers/bosses, and then get the job you’re actually going for. He was straight up handed a good job just because of who his daddy was, and instead of building a career he decided to throw that away because fuck you dad DON’T TELL ME. HOW TO LIVE. MY LIFE. OFFICE SPACE.

He thought he was special and expected everything to be handed to him without him even trying, and for the most part that’s what happened and it still wasn’t enough for this clown. This cunt is such a fucking liar about looking for a real job, he was trying his best to make writing his career even though everyone hated his shit magazine reviews. Basically his entire life is nothing but this fucker being a whiny pathetic ungrateful failure who drops the ball every chance he gets. He got lucky that Youtube became a thing when it did, cause that was the only avenue a failure like him would’ve ever gotten in gaining any level of success. Even then, he failed because people were handing him everything on a platter when he wanted everything handed to him on a silver platter.

This fucker has been a weeping pussy for over 20 years, what a pathetic life, truly an example that even good parenting can’t fix a legitimately useless piece of shit person. I hope he starves to death on the way back to Arizona. Maybe if we get lucky he’ll crash his car while drunk, catch fire, and burn to death.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:42 pm

Who the fuck is Roman Reigns?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:42 pm
Who the fuck is Roman Reigns?
Some faggot wrestler

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:11 am

At least I can sort of understand her creepy obsession with Reigns. It's way less intense, for one, probably because even she isn't delusional enough to think a legit megastar athlete with a hot wife and kids will notice her. And, you know, he's jacked, and rich, and not Spoony.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:24 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:11 am
At least I can sort of understand her creepy obsession with Reigns.
What's to understand? She's genuinely insane
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:11 am
It's way less intense, for one, probably because even she isn't delusional enough to think a legit megastar athlete with a hot wife and kids will notice her.
Don't be so sure