Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:36 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:12 am
Pedofarms are people so fucked up that they sperg three gorillion pages per person because they all know deep in their hearts they’re basically that person minus the infamy. DHI members are merely the observers who have a good time shitposting and being functional autists.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:04 am
See? Robert's constant and hard failure at "How do you do, fellow leftists?" attempts remain funny to me.
Twitter leftists are the easiest crowd to pander to and he just can't get it right even once.
He is just like the late Dobson. I could almost cry :3
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:14 pm
And they get really fucking autistic with some of their cows, such as Amberlynn Reid. I tried reading that thread months ago and it was a shitshow of failtrolls and cows humblebragging about how their lives aren't quite as bad as ALR's yet.

Edit: I just checked and their DSP thread has 6100 PAGES of posts in just the one thread. But DSP has an entire subforum, so you have to take that and add to it the page count for every other thread. Then compare that to the DHI thread on dsp.
Doesn't Amber have an entire subforum as well? That should've been a wakeup call for those folks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:06 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:12 am
DHI members... not being dysfunctional autists.
Speak for yourself.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:27 am

DHI: We own up to our autism :lol: Okay okay, you all have a point.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:13 pm

All I know about DSP is that he's some gaymer who once allegedly jacked off on a live stream. Never been interested in finding out more about the guy.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:16 pm

There's some normal people there that just want to have a laugh at retarded people. But as a whole there's a reason we call them the foxdicks. Someone should create a running list of people who posted on there and ended up being lolcows themselves. I mean shit, Null himself used to have his own thread on 789chan

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:53 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:13 pm
All I know about DSP is that he's some gaymer who once allegedly jacked off on a live stream.
It's true, the jacking off, the live stream - all of it, it's all true.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:45 pm

Yeah, I've never been particularly interested in DSP, either. How the hell do you have a whole subforum dedicated to him?
Salmonella wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:16 pm
There's some normal people there that just want to have a laugh at retarded people. But as a whole there's a reason we call them the foxdicks. Someone should create a running list of people who posted on there and ended up being lolcows themselves. I mean shit, Null himself used to have his own thread on 789chan
There's a reason there's not a dedicated foxdick thread on here and I assume it's because /cow/ basically became a refuge for people to bitch about Null. Which is entirely deserved, incidentally. He ruins everything he touches with his greasy fat fingers. CWCki forums, 8chan, even Chris Chan himself.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:53 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:13 pm
All I know about DSP is that he's some gaymer who once allegedly jacked off on a live stream.
It's true, the jacking off, the live stream - all of it, it's all true.
Awesome.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:00 pm

I feel there's some deep seated parallels between Bob and the Kiwis but I'm too lazy to delve into it at present.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger