Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 1312
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:24 pm
Pretty sure the A in ASS stands for autistic, considering how seriously he interprets obvious sarcasm. Congrats, bros. We're making fun of a retarded dude.
Autistic Spoony Sperg is his proper name, so yeah it checks out. Also ASS again you are a bottom, don’t make jokes about people being butthurt. It’s easily flipped around, much like you in bed. :lol:
Coloring my signature red allows me to shitpost three times faster!

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:34 pm

He calls himself ASS because that's where he likes it. Why else do you think he fantasises about every mainstream actress secretly having a gargantuan twelve inch monster cock?

User avatar
CIANigger
Blackpill Merchant
Posts: 8612
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by CIANigger » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:34 pm
He calls himself ASS because that's where he likes it. Why else do you think he fantasises about every mainstream actress secretly having a gargantuan twelve inch monster cock?
Wait, you don't?
That's nice....now face the wall.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5253
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:03 pm

Hmmm...

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:24 pm
Pretty sure the A in ASS stands for autistic, considering how seriously he interprets obvious sarcasm. Congrats, bros. We're making fun of a retarded dude.
I don’t think you know the meaning of the world sarcasm. And I didn’t call myself ASS

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:34 pm
He calls himself ASS because that's where he likes it. Why else do you think he fantasises about every mainstream actress secretly having a gargantuan twelve inch monster cock?
If the truth is too scary to you that you have to dodge it by claiming it’s my fantasy instead of fact that’s alright

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3280
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:55 pm

So it's a fact that you want 12-inch trans dick on your forehead because you have it on your mind 24/7 ?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

User avatar
Nobue
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:03 am

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Nobue » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:12 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:40 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:34 pm
He calls himself ASS because that's where he likes it. Why else do you think he fantasises about every mainstream actress secretly having a gargantuan twelve inch monster cock?
Wait, you don't?
They need to smaller so he can experience the joy of overpowering a failed male.
"I regret the future. I regret it in advance."

User avatar
Lindsay's Liver
Posts: 924
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:12 pm

I feel bad for the sign language translator mostly.


User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 1350
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by RedLine » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:19 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:03 pm
SpoilerShow
Hmmm...
Texas is an annoying complete faggot state that will definitely fuck over the whole country, but it won't be this year.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest