What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: What are you playing?

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:24 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:23 am
Playing right now. How do you get through all the restroom door banging prompts to ignore them? I only get mediocre scores.
If you select the shotgun from your inventory as soon as you spawn in the bathroom, the prompts won't appear and you'll skip to the end of the level. I learned this watching a recent AGDQ stream.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:28 am

Thanks. I thought you had to pass all the fortitude skill checks. I stopped watching GDQ in 2016 when they focussed more on letting as many transfaggots on the couch as possible as opposed to entertaining runners.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:55 am

>having watched GDQ at all
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:55 am
>having watched GDQ at all
Yeah, bad enough. At least I restreamed it, not giving them a view.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:29 pm

Did you guys 100% the game and get the secret cutscene about changing the channel? I did get the emulator running better though per rabid’s advice, now I can hear do the jewwario playing over the ending credits.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:42 pm

I quit halfway through. The fucking reviewing weebshit minigame to make videos that get no views was wearing me down. I get that the game wants to make you relate to his depression but that was just too much for me.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:50 pm

Having a third playthrough of Witcher 3, an excellent game but the main storyline no longer offers much of a challenge, not even on Death March. The DLC's however provide some difficulty, especially this one side quest fight against some living elven statues, which is insane. You are stuck in this small area with several enemies who instantly jump at you when the previous cutscene ends, two of them shooting lightning bolts at you that are nearly impossible to dodge and take something like half of your HP. The game of course also autosaves at the start of the battle so I couldn't go back and was stuck in this stupid fight for a good while until I figured out the game glitches if you run up the stairs and acts like you won the battle, giving you time to escape this asinine situation. I honestly don't have any idea how to fuck you're supposed to beat that on DM. This battle must be glitched somehow, it doesn't make any sense why some random-ass side quest fight like this is hands down the hardest fight in the game.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:10 pm

My problem with Bitcher 3 was related to the difficulty. Death march is bullshit imo, but the difficulty above it is trivial. And anything easier is a babby's first rpg difficulty.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:19 pm

Wichser 3 being "too easy" just makes it more inclusive, allowing everyone to enjoy the cinematic story.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:38 pm

You say that sarcastically, as you say everything, but it was probably the reason for the piss-easy difficulty. I played on Blood and Broken Bones IIRC, which should be the second-highest difficulty. It was easy as fuck. For the cost of a single skill point, hp regen from food lasts something like 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds. It's hilarious. There are other ways to break the game too.

Witcher 2 on normal difficulty is harder than Witcher 3 on Blood and Broken Bones.
RAPEMAN wrote: