"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:56 pm

Yeah guest that's what I was afraid of at some point. The Jurassic Park crossover really caught my attention because the movement actually felt like it was from the original show, specifically on the human characters.

But I assume because of corona times, they had to use tweening and these other tricks. The same thing happened with those Looney Tunes Cartoon shorts.

In other words, the animation isn't very consistent. It would go from smooth eye-catching movement to TTG tier stiffness. Just all over the place.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:47 pm

I don't care if they take jabs at presidents, it's not like they haven't before. My worry is the "we've been gone 20 years and now everything is new" shit like they did with rocko modern life.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:25 am

“No mansplainy...”

-hits eject button-

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:07 am

I don't care about Animaniacs because I thought the original show sucked anyways. It was an original American animation of the 90s, or as I call it the Extreme PC era. And I never laughed when it first aired except maybe some Chicken Boo parts.

Another reason to hate it is precisely it was an influence to alot of INs especially CA. Without it, there would be less retatds to see on the web.

Even watching that trailer I didn't laugh once. But because it doesn't look like completely CalArts shit that some people don't realize how shitty it is. It's Captain Planet of the 2020s. Good to Average animation, but preachy bullshit.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:53 am

Pinky and the Brain is superior anyways.
These reboots just ain't right. Woody Woodpecker, Popeye, Mr. Magoo, it just goes on.
And you might say that I'm being biased, but I watched some of this shit.

It's rape I tell ya!

Those Popeye and Woody reboots have Johnny Test tier animation.

Not every nu-kids show has to look like shit.

And if you're wondering about Woody's grainy, compressed voice, it's intentional because he does the same thing in that awful, awful movie.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:22 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:07 am
I don't care about Animaniacs because I thought the original show sucked anyways. It was an original American animation of the 90s, or as I call it the Extreme PC era. And I never laughed when it first aired except maybe some Chicken Boo parts.

Another reason to hate it is precisely it was an influence to alot of INs especially CA. Without it, there would be less retatds to see on the web.
Freakazoid was better.
Nothing predicted the future of the Internet like that show.

Dehbashi wrote:
Even watching that trailer I didn't laugh once. But because it doesn't look like completely CalArts shit that some people don't realize how shitty it is. It's Captain Planet of the 2020s. Good to Average animation, but preachy bullshit.
They don't even try to have fun with the characters nowadays. The saving grace of Captain Planet was Wheeler and the hot Soviet chick. It taught that FIRE is one great way to cleanse the earth and keep it pure.

Also Captain Planet was composed of all nations and peoples, but he still at his heart was a white guy with a mullet.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:03 am

The tweet below is from the son of Tom Ruegger, the guy who created Animaniacs. They didn't ask any of the original writers to come back and hired some Family Guy writer to run the show instead.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:21 am

Ooooh shit. How do you manage to fuck that up? They say that the writers from nu-Looney Tunes is working on it. And fuck the people in the comments talking about who cares. It's the same deal with that Beavis and Butthead reboot. It's confirmed that Mike Judge is going to work on it. But tossing this great man aside is fake as hell.

Just goes to show you networks love to fuck people over because they can.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:20 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:22 pm
Dehbashi wrote:

Freakazoid was better.
Nothing predicted the future of the Internet like that show.

Dehbashi wrote:
They don't even try to have fun with the characters nowadays. The saving grace of Captain Planet was Wheeler and the hot Soviet chick. It taught that FIRE is one great way to cleanse the earth and keep it pure.

Also Captain Planet was composed of all nations and peoples, but he still at his heart was a white guy with a mullet.
I was wondering when someone would mention the superior Freakazoid, fucking love that show. And man who didn’t want a piece of Linka’s USSR ass?

And damn straight Moe, knowing that really makes me dislike Hulu and whoever else raised this show from the dead even more now.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:30 pm

Linka was a rare occurrence of a 2D Slav waifu. She should have drowned Wheeler, the nigger and fucking Mati using her power ring and had a passionate lesbian kissing session with the chink chick.