Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Sieg Zeon

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:06 pm

Dammit man, I need an entire bottle to get me through the next two days!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:11 pm

Who would not like to play with Lupas clit and lick it like a Jojo-character plays with cherrys. Nose on asshole, lick the slit like it's an ice cream sandwich. Her juices must burn like hotsauce and taste like rotten corn.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:47 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:29 am
Lordkat might not know all the dirty secrets, but I'm sure he knows some.

Ctc was painfully dull in the fact that we already knew 80% of it, and the 20% extra was Justin being a rapist and Sean faust being called sexual chocolate.
LordKat doesn't know shit, I know some people still have some modicum of respect or whatever for the fat sack of shit but he doesn't deserve a shred.

If the dude knew ANYTHING that wasn't about himself, he's spill, fast hard and messy. The dude was tripping over himself to get Lupa on his stream on his podcast to shit on Noah when he melted down and quit. Then he hated Lupa, then loved her again. He's shifted the narrative and blame on so many shit to being best friends to bitter rivals with everyone, why? He's a weathervane, turning to the direction he feels will help him, and guess what, it hasn't because even for a lying hanger-on sycophanting for whoever he feels will further his "career" he sucks, he such so bad he can't even do the Erod right.

He's a loser, nothing more. Dude sucks Holly's toes for attention, and despite being her No. 1 Fan could not for the life of him make it in CA. He tried to ride Brad's, Noah's, Holly's and even Rapio's jock and it didn't work.

He's a loser, and a fuckup, he might not be the sort of evil shrill creature Lupa is, but that is the world's lowest bar.

Calling Todd a ricepicker gives you no points if you're a worse loser than mr-defends-pedophiles.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:30 am

Imagine Lupa dressing you up as the Nostalgia Critic and beating you with a baseball bat.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:21 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:30 am
Imagine Lupa dressing you up as the Nostalgia Critic and beating you with a baseball bat.
Only if she is sitting on my face so i can say "I am eating it, so you don't have to"
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:03 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:21 am
Guest wrote:
Only if she is sitting on my face so i can say "I am eating it, so you don't have to"
Enjoy your nigger cum.

EDIT: I thought this was the Lindsay thread. Never mind. Lupa's vagina will just suck you of all your liquids.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:43 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:03 pm
GitGud wrote:
Guest wrote:
Enjoy your nigger cum.

EDIT: I thought this was the Lindsay thread. Never mind. Lupa's vagina will just suck you of all your liquids.
Easy mistake. Feminists are all just clones of each other with the same exact talking points.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:50 pm

....like a misshaped facehugger her clip slides down your throat, expands in your stomage and when she stands up it ripps everything out like in an mortal combat x-ray combo

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:53 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:43 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:03 pm
GitGud wrote:

Enjoy your nigger cum.

Easy mistake. Females are all just clones of each other with the same exact talking points.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:56 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:50 pm
....like a misshaped facehugger her clip slides down your throat, expands in your stomage and when she stands up it ripps everything out like in an mortal combat x-ray combo
Females in current year.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.