Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:16 am

Apparently the book was written by the lead singer of Foreigner?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:36 am

I wonder if the scheming lizardbloke antagonist with the sex stink is a self-insert :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:30 am

The most interesting thing about that video was the revelation that the official Star Wars martial art Teras Kasi is actually pencak silat, that gay shit they used in The Raid movies. It's not space kung fu.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:22 am

I suppose Kung-Fu would be to easy to spot :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:58 am

Since we're all admitting our oldfag status, my fondest memory of these movies are of seeing ROTJ SE opening night and everyone in the theater laughing for a minute straight after Vader says "I have felt him" then the Emperor says "Strange I have not."

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:47 am

Steve Perry was the lead singer of Journey, not Foreigner. Rookie mistake.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:25 pm

Foreigner has had like 5 lead vocalists so it's understandable.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:33 am

"I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!"

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:42 pm

ban wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:26 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:27 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:38 pm
"Their princesses"? We both know that only Elsa will become a VTuber, for the greater princess fandom only cares about the whitest of white ones.
I'd fugg Snowhite to death irl. Destroy that innocence. The legal version, from the animated movie, not the 14 y/o from the fairy tale. :lol:
Get in line my nigger. :lol: Those tits are prime for Paizuri, along with Ariel's. :mrgreen: And don't you get me started on Beauty's booty from Beauty and the beast or Kida and Helga from Atlantis. Or Miranda Wright from Bonkers.

And of course, we can't forget Jessica and her rival Holly(not Disney but fucking animated Kim Bassinger was always on my list). :mrgreen:
I know she was pretty jailbaity but did that chick from The Black Cauldron ever have a following? It’s one of those movies I have a soft spot for and don’t want to let the degen fandom ruin it for me. :lol: My best memory of that film was watching it with friends and everyone being drunk off their asses and laughing at the whiny protagonist and Gurgi. When Gurgi jumped to his death at the end everyone lost their collective shit.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Look how fast those moves are, yet the action is never confusing. Quick cuts, hyper choreography, and yet you can tell what is going on! It's like something from another timeline where action scenes didn't turn to shit after The Bourne Supremacy came out.