Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:42 pm

I think you need to be downright schizophrenic to beat him in sheer insanity.
Newhalf wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:50 pm
I don't know much about Blob's kahntent, but checking his channel, it seems he rarely breaks 10k views on recent stuff.
His tweets are the real main attraction in the BlobVerse. His videos quickly become tiresome once you've gotten used to this pretentious manchild and his terrible fashion sense.

I think the only noteworthy videos of his are his Pixel review (mostly because it got a lot of attention during that one week people actually gave a shit about that movie) and the grand finale of his Game Overthinker series (where he plays chess despite having only the faintest idea how chess even works).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:33 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:39 pm
Yikes, I didn't even know mobie blob before I started reading this board, but now he's quickly advancing to the top of my Most Insane INs..
Like Voice said, it’s all in the tweets. When we say gas the working class we aren’t kidding, Bob has this belief that the working class who hold the country together should be eradicated and if we didn’t have Republicans we’d be in the Star Trek future right now. His Brainland vs Heartland spiel is a prime example, and while he often deletes them, he had made multiple statements about killing those who don’t fall in line. What Bob doesn’t realize is he doesn’t fit in. He’s too dumb to be an innovator, too fat and lazy to be a worker, and too inept for a real role in society. Hence he escapes into his fiction and uses it to fuel his rambling.

And wasn’t Overthinker that gay shit where he had the knock off kamen rider looking characters called the pyrothinker and cryothinker? I only ever saw the intro in a video criticizing him. I guess it was muh plot bullshit?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:40 pm

Can't be a true autist without deep plotz.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:46 pm

I just remember seeing the costumes and thinking that Bob ripped off kamen rider wizard. This was before I knew what a Marvel whore he is and that he’d probably never touch glorious toku.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:47 pm

Lots of unintentional comedy came from the Game Overthinker series. The cringe of his sword fights is hilarious to me.

It's even funnier when you realize this retard went out IN PUBLIC dressed in a trench coat with a plastic katana and filmed himself fighting his equally fat brother who has a variety of shitty masks covering his face.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:54 pm

Wait what? He made the LARPing trenchcoater into a series? Fucking hell.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:41 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:33 pm
And wasn’t Overthinker that gay shit where he had the knock off kamen rider looking characters called the pyrothinker and cryothinker? I only ever saw the intro in a video criticizing him. I guess it was muh plot bullshit?
>firethinker
>icethinker

Top intellectual, everybody.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:13 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:54 pm
Wait what? He made the LARPing trenchcoater into a series? Fucking hell.
Game Overthinker is half him rambling about current game news topics and half him dressed up in cartoon outfits fighting his brother who is also dressed up in cartoon outfits. No one besides Bob cared about the superhero storyline shit and he'd often get angsty about it.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:52 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:35 pm
This is a perfect shitstorm: he can't go to the movie theaters, the coronavirus has basically cancelled Halloween (although I have no idea what Blob would do on Halloween; go to his brother's house and sit in a corner on his phone while people around him have fun?)...
Get a big bowl of candy to hand out to children while dressed as Mario. No children show up (parents tell them not to go there), so he eats the bowl of candy by himself.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:40 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:42 pm
I think you need to be downright schizophrenic to beat him in sheer insanity.
Newhalf wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:50 pm
I don't know much about Blob's kahntent, but checking his channel, it seems he rarely breaks 10k views on recent stuff.
His tweets are the real main attraction in the BlobVerse. His videos quickly become tiresome once you've gotten used to this pretentious manchild and his terrible fashion sense.

I think the only noteworthy videos of his are his Pixel review (mostly because it got a lot of attention during that one week people actually gave a shit about that movie) and the grand finale of his Game Overthinker series (where he plays chess despite having only the faintest idea how chess even works).
How do you not know the basics of chess? The only basic of the game I don't grasp is en passent or whatever it's called where a pawn can move twice and also take a piece. There's like 3 different versions of that rule.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger