Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:23 pm

He should project a toupee into that bald scalp.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:04 pm
The reuploads for the most part do better in views than Projector, and yet He just focuses primarily on Projector Anyway.
Is it because they're Bad Movie Beatdown? Or did people just prefer him when he still had hair?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:01 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:04 pm
The reuploads for the most part do better in views than Projector, and yet He just focuses primarily on Projector Anyway.
Is it because they're Bad Movie Beatdown? Or did people just prefer him when he still had hair?
It's possibly people just prefer when he still had hair but it's also possible that people prefer Bad Movie Beatdown to Projector because if you look at his most viewed videos, it's primarily Bad Movie Beatdown with an occasional Projector video in the mix. His second most viewed video is the collab he did with Dominic Noble two years ago so I don't think its the hair but who knows?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:12 pm

They prefer his videos from the time when he looked like the child molestation victim instead of the perpetrator.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:06 pm
It's possibly people just prefer when he still had hair but it's also possible that people prefer Bad Movie Beatdown to Projector because if you look at his most viewed videos, it's primarily Bad Movie Beatdown with an occasional Projector video in the mix. His second most viewed video is the collab he did with Dominic Noble two years ago so I don't think its the hair but who knows?
Dominic Noble.

I'm suprised he managed to get some level of success after CA. Then again he was a later edition and so it helped him that he was never too 'in' with them. To be cynical I think his susccess comes from the fact that people are too lazy to read wikipedia pages. If you've ever wondered how much a film adaptation differs from the source matrerial then he'll spoonfeed it to you. I did give some of his stuff a watch but he had that smug soy attitude.

Carn

Post by Carn » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

He will never be popular because his voice is fucking irritating beyond belief.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 am

So I googled up this Dominic guy and found ou that there's a Youtuber-Wikia.

FilmBald has no page there. Chris Bores has, though :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:14 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:12 pm
They prefer his videos from the time when he looked like the child molestation victim instead of the perpetrator.

I forgot that he looked like he was 14 in his early days. Granted the only video I ever saw of his was that ratatouille knock off and he was trying this weird experimental camera angle for jokes, if anyone can find it it’s cringe.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:19 pm

Film Bald is very much like a cereal toy. Only dumb kids ever cared and nobody ever bought a cereal for the toy. Nowadays they are very much outdated and if you happen to find one you're likely to instead pick a box without one because you'd bin it anyway.

If you went to TGWTG to watch Doge you may have also watched one of his videos as well but chances are you didn't care for his video.
Now you don't get his shit offered along with something you might want anymore and should you accidentally stumble upon his videos at the cereal isle (YT) you'll likely skip it in favour of a video without him.

The analogy even works for cameos by him, getting shit that you didn't want and that you surely don't miss these days.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:19 pm
Film Bald is very much like a cereal toy. Only dumb kids ever cared and nobody ever bought a cereal for the toy. Nowadays they are very much outdated and if you happen to find one you're likely to instead pick a box without one because you'd bin it anyway.

If you went to TGWTG to watch Doge you may have also watched one of his videos as well but chances are you didn't care for his video.
Now you don't get his shit offered along with something you might want anymore and should you accidentally stumble upon his videos at the cereal isle (YT) you'll likely skip it in favour of a video without him.

The analogy even works for cameos by him, getting shit that you didn't want and that you surely don't miss these days.
I watched Doge, the only person who I really enjoyed aside from him back then was Brad. I tried giving others a chance but their videos sucked ass. I like the movies he’d cover but Failus’ annoying voice and delivery killed me. Bennet the Vag was a fat pussy who wouldn’t know good anime if it hit him, and I only watched a few Cockslut videos because the subject material intrigued me, but his deep storylines put me off.

I never gave Hagan or Marzgunt a chance, same with Lupa and most others. I did like the Video Game Awesome people just because they put out a video showing how fun the Deadliest Warrior game was right after Spoony put up a video bitching about it because he didn’t realize it was made in the style of Bushido Blade and not Tekken and got his ass handed to him online. He was so ass mad he made a knock off of Death Battle with James Rolfe, best meltdown ever. I also watched that Snob rip off with too many names just to see how many jokes he stole from Brad.

I do remember watching a Peerod video and immediately thinking “Wait this guy is just imitating that egg headed dipshit.”