God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Sieg Zeon

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:41 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:34 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:32 am
My friend down in Baton Rouge pointed something to me this morning. For you non burgers college football is a big deal here, and one of the big team coaches tested positive for COVID on Wednesday, but came back with a negative on Saturday to coach. Dude is 68 and a total hard ass, and while the guy is worth 45 million he’s not Trump rich, so it was either a false positive or he took it like a champ. Another fuck you to the scare tactic spitting commies.
Yup. That was Nick Saban was the one that supposedly got it but came negative later. What people don't realize why the tests are shit due to how many false positives kept coming from them. You notice this alot with pro hand egg.
Saban is such a hard ass that I feel bad for the virus. :lol: I hope we see more cases like this surfacing.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:56 am
You know, I kinda wonder if Trump Derangement Syndrome is showcased so blatantly because political ninja like you have lured the nutjobs into a false sense of majority.
Midwest burger here, can say that, at least around here, this is how it is. Very rarely do you see a Trump sign, but you see yards flooded with Biden signs. Meanwhile, our downtown areas have huge pro Trump events. People will still browbeat you about how bad Trump is but you will rarely hear the same from pro Trump people outside of the cancer that is social media.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:50 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:45 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
You know, I kinda wonder if Trump Derangement Syndrome is showcased so blatantly because political ninja like you have lured the nutjobs into a false sense of majority.
Midwest burger here, can say that, at least around here, this is how it is. Very rarely do you see a Trump sign, but you see yards flooded with Biden signs. Meanwhile, our downtown areas have huge pro Trump events. People will still browbeat you about how bad Trump is but you will rarely hear the same from pro Trump people outside of the cancer that is social media.
Liberals have been VERY good about demonizing their opposition. Ruthlessly good. Trump = racist Nazi and that goes for his supporters, too They can't stop saying that and it helps that they have the media on their side.

WHY did Trump get elected? Four years later, I can hardly find one liberal who's given that ANY serious thought. Instead it all boils down to hate and racism. The US (the same country that elected Obama to two terms) are just racist scumbags and THAT'S why Trump is in office. To give any more respect to Trump's win in 2016 means flirting too close to the dark side. To them, it's like pondering if Hitler was right.

Writers in the press CAN'T try to understand Trump. If they say one sympathetic sentence about Trump and his supporters, that will be the end of them because the Left loves to eat their own.

I hide my Trump support because I never expect a rational response to it.

Me: "I like Trump because I trust him with our economy and I love that he's not just another Washington establishment asshole."

Them: "So, what you're saying is that you're a Nazi who thinks that a Nazi should be President?"

Me: Sighs.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:50 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:45 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Liberals have been VERY good about demonizing their opposition. Ruthlessly good. Trump = racist Nazi and that goes for his supporters, too They can't stop saying that and it helps that they have the media on their side.

WHY did Trump get elected? Four years later, I can hardly find one liberal who's given that ANY serious thought. Instead it all boils down to hate and racism. The US (the same country that elected Obama to two terms) are just racist scumbags and THAT'S why Trump is in office. To give any more respect to Trump's win in 2016 means flirting too close to the dark side. To them, it's like pondering if Hitler was right.

Writers in the press CAN'T try to understand Trump. If they say one sympathetic sentence about Trump and his supporters, that will be the end of them because the Left loves to eat their own.

I hide my Trump support because I never expect a rational response to it.

Me: "I like Trump because I trust him with our economy and I love that he's not just another Washington establishment asshole."

Them: "So, what you're saying is that you're a Nazi who thinks that a Nazi should be President?"

Me: Sighs.
It's a shame that discourse is so debased nowadays that people would rather not express or defend their opinions because it's less aggro to keep quiet. You can't reason with liberals, so there's simply no use trying.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:09 am

I hear Biden's called a lid until Thursday. Election's two weeks away

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:21 am

He's scared because the press has been hounding him about the emails and the fucker refuses to answer. It's literally over.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:26 am

Biden leaves the basement less than Moviebob.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:41 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:21 am
He's scared because the press has been hounding him about the emails and the fucker refuses to answer. It's literally over.
The press haven't been hounding him, except for that one reporter he just exploded on. He doesn't want to allow for the possibility that one rogue reporter might keep hounding him.
Which begs the question of why he'd even contemplate showing up to the debate on Thursday

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:58 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:41 am
The press haven't been hounding him, except for that one reporter he just exploded on. He doesn't want to allow for the possibility that one rogue reporter might keep hounding him.
So he didn't learn anything from his Corn Pop encounter.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:05 pm