Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:07 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:08 am
That beaner is still assmad over Robert.
Assmad? He fucking won. Blob tried to get him cancelled and got cancelled himself

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:18 am

Cuckara wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:17 am
>Blob seriously claimed he helped rebuild The Escapist's reputation
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rampant egotism is nothing new for Blob, but this claim of his is particularly laughable since, as I have pointed out before, The Escapist's YouTube channel lost over 18,000 subscribers in a single month when Blob was rehired.
Not only that but he was killing their growth overall. A not-uncommon comment made on their channel was 'I would subscribe to you/pay for your subscription service, but I don't want to support MovieBob'.
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:31 am
He knew his retarded little bro was going to be shitcanned.
1) Blob's the older brother
2) Blob's reaction to the whole thing suggests this hit him by surprise.
drisko wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:25 am
Well he didn't get fired as hard as last time since he got to keep his shows like Sterling did when he left.
I'd say that's being fired even harder. They're not even allowing for the possibility that he could come back

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:51 am

Oh, I'm pretty sure this hit him by surprise. His ego doesn't allow for the possibility that someone would ever fire him for reasons related to his personality and/or content.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:58 am

Trump stole my summer, my Halloween, my job. Now it’s time for payback.

-Cut to Bob dual wielding Colt SSAs and tripping on the White House steps before being riddled with bullets by the secret service-

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:51 am
Oh, I'm pretty sure this hit him by surprise. His ego doesn't allow for the possibility that someone would ever fire him for reasons related to his personality and/or content.
He's such a narc that he won't even accept that he got fired. Which is what he did last time. He refuses to take that L.
Last time it was: "I didn't get fired. It was freelance work so technically I was never employed there"
This time it's: "I didn't get fired. The Escapist just didn't renew my contract"

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:07 pm

Pedantry to the rescue. How typical of him :roll:
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:58 am

-Cut to Bob dual wielding Colt SSAs and tripping on the White House steps before being riddled with bullets by the secret service-
I fear you have forgotten his tweets about firearms. He will storm the White House with a flintlock muskets.
Sure, it's not as fast as one of those jawk guns, but it's got power, man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:07 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:58 am

I fear you have forgotten his tweets about firearms. He will storm the White House with a flintlock muskets.
Sure, it's not as fast as one of those jawk guns, but it's got power, man.
I knew it was some antiquated shit. He’s the fat idiot who probably thinks he can use a Winchester 1887 like in Terminator 2 not realizing the lever loop and trigger guard were modified.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:07 pm
Thing is, in his steadfast refusal to take the L he's, once again, actually said more than he intended to. In this case what he's actually telling us is 'No I did not get fired. I got worse than fired because if I'd actually been fired they'd have had to pay me some fucking severance'. He's that much of a schmuck

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:43 pm

He seems to think it's alright because he will just be as well off without Escapist as he was when he was still signed on.
Kinda in a "I don't need them, THEY needed me" kind of way.
Since he can just keep making the same idiotic videos as before but now it's going to be harder to pose as a professional critic since he's just another dork on Youtube.
It's a trap!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:08 pm

If we get a Bob meltdown 2020 won’t suck as much as it has.