Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Complicity » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:14 pm
think i heard lordkat bitch about the situation and he stated he left the room with mantis than saw hagan posting abuse bullshit about him the next morning. but yeah have fun recontextualizing a sexual assault into shitposting.

pretty sure i saw lupa on lordkats streams during spoonys meltdowns, they were playing team fortress 2 to an audience of 6 people while whining about the arrogance of spoony. kinda sounds like this website.
I pointed out in the past how puzzling that landwhale fucktard was in deciding, after being called "the rapist" by Luba to the point of resorting to lawyers to make it stop, having all the blame for what JewRapio did pinned on him by BrownBag, Hagan and Lupus (maybe MarzCunt was also involved? I don't remember) , having his "fellow reviewers" calling him a troll over GaymurGayte and whatnot, that Lupa and Holly of all people were "his friends" and that "it was all Doge's fault".

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:32 pm
also jake is a pussy that threw hissy fits about 'smurfs.' dude's a perpetual highschool student, it's amazing ya'll give him a pass on the off chance he 'judo'd' brad. if it a fight did happen, jake probably sucker punched him than drove him to a hospital.
If "giving JudoJake a pass"= "laughing at Brad being a cuck and calling Jake Norwell white trash piece of shit who shot himself in the foot over a polyamorous whore", then yes, we did that a lot.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:50 am

Yeah Judo Jake was funny when he threw Brad off the porch or whatever, but no one actually thinks that loser’s cool. This is the bum who couldn’t hold a job at Pizza Hut for God’s sake, what a fucking failure. I’m glad he pretty much disappeared though, cause on his own he’s barely noteworthy.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:54 am

I can’t find the post porch dive photos but I remember Brad looking pretty rough. He shot a video that was literally called I fell off the porch or something.

Holy shit...I just remembered something. Page 192 of the Brad thread, someone said Mantis had aged worse than Lupa and ASS defended her, saying that men aged better than women.

ASS NAMED A REAL WOMAN!!!
Men always get hotter over the years while women just get ruined. So not really a fair comparison dude.
Well now we definitely know his type.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:52 am

Aged like fine spoiled milk?
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:33 am

Every now and then I come to this thread, just to read up a bit and remember what a fucking mosnter she is. God, I hope someone actually goes to her project and exercises her out of this world, the fucking banshee.

I'm honestly just salivating to when her twitter becomes just like Spoonys, it'll happen, sooner ror later it'll happen, she's terminally online already just needs to break a little more to get to rock bottom.

She'll just tweet how mad politics make her, how much of a quirky girl she is and how miserable she is despite being a fucking parasite into her echochamber of enablers and somehow even sadder hangerons. Fucking ERod will thirst after her even as she becomes fat and alcoholic on top of being a sea creature. It'll be magnificent.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:17 am

I mean, she’s getting there.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:17 am
I mean, she’s getting there.
"She" was there a few hundred years ago, breaking sailboats and being represented as a drawing on old world maps as the feared sea serpent.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:26 pm

I was watching Hammer’s The Gorgon the other night after work and thought of Lupa, fitting.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:40 pm

Lupus is also the reason why the witch hunts happened in the middle ages.
Everything is making sense as I unravel this age-old mystery about a massive cunt.
It's a trap!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:06 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:40 pm
Lupus is also the reason why the witch hunts happened in the middle ages.
Everything is making sense as I unravel this age-old mystery about a massive cunt.
It’s like that goofy ass scene in the IT remake where you see the clown in puritan times. If you look throughout history she is everywhere, spreading her misery and cuntiness. Every atrocity in human history can be traced back to Lupa, and her full power will blossom and our world will fall if she is ever taken to Applebee’s.