The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:52 am

The problem is the passion put into it. Sure he might be taking it easy and what not, but it's been clear that he hasn't given a shit about his own stuff in years. So you can't not call him an asshole. It's just soulless bullshit.
It's a business, but I should be able to point a finger and laugh at that cuckold piece of shit.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:44 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:20 am
Now he's making the most of it. That's it.
Is he really making the most of it?
Maybe he has "fuck you" money and it doesn't matter but I'm not sure that's the case.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:48 am

Guest wrote:
I know, right! James is such a fucking idiot. Passing off the majority of his work (on a topic that he never really gave much of a shit about to begin with) to a bunch of simpering, soy, fuckhead, neckbeard wannabes. I mean, he's literally doing almost no work while still being able to live comfortably. What an asshole!

You guys say some outright retarded fucking shit sometimes. The AVGN is a character. James isn't really all that into games and never was. This was just a creative thing for his amateur film making and that's long since past. Now he's making the most of it. That's it. There's no fucking mystery here. The only one that seems genuinely passionate is Mike and he's not charismatic enough to lead a series of his own. At least you know where he's coming from and he's not pretending. You either like it or don't, at this point it can't be taken any more seriously than a cheap, saturday morning cartoon. And no, I don't watch his current shit and I'm not defending it. But at least I can understand it.
Found Keiran.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:40 pm

Guest wrote:
What an asshole!
Go suck Mike's 10-inch cock, you fucking retard...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:32 pm

You know, if James was moving on to bigger and better things, Kieran Guest might have a point. But he's not.

He seems to have this bizarre idea that since he has a family now, he's entitled to work less. I don't know if that's his own idea, or his wife put that in his head. That's never been the case for anyone, ever. Even if you're the "boss" of your own company.
お前はもう死んでいる。

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:47 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:32 pm
You know, if James was moving on to bigger and better things, Kieran Guest might have a point. But he's not.

He seems to have this bizarre idea that since he has a family now, he's entitled to work less. I don't know if that's his own idea, or his wife put that in his head. That's never been the case for anyone, ever. Even if you're the "boss" of your own company.
I thought James had a real day job all along.
Is Spoony dead yet?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:00 pm

On LinkedIn he refers himself as "Self employed Executive Director".
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:21 pm

Neither James or his wife have ever had day jobs. James did some freelance wedding videos after college and before AVGN. that's his entire resume.

He's killing the golden goose by prostituting his brand so hard right now. The channel will be dead within 3-5 years at this rate.

Unless he has waaaaay more money than I suspect, he's going to in for a rude awakening when his wife's daughters hit college age.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:59 pm

It can happen quicker than that if one of his fatso buddies gets into a big enough shitstorm.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:23 pm

They seem pretty volatile so with a bit of poking..
Naah, they'll probably just act professional and nothing will happen.
It's a trap!