Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Newhalf

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Newhalf » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:43 pm

Pls make Reggae Gandalf canon
It's a trap!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:43 pm

I fuck hobbits, burarum! The last fuck of the Ents.
Theoden: Let this be the hour when we draw "swords" together. Bück dich, Eorlingas!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:25 pm

I also kinda wonder if they'll keep that great lore addition from EA about how Shelob can henshin into a hot waifu if she wants to.
Then again this would imply that Supreme Gentleman Samweis shanked the fuck out of a fair maiden :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:12 pm

According to the video, people from Bad Robot, if not Bad Robot itself, have taken over the show. Which means a black female lead, Asian orcs, and lots and lots of lgbt subplots.

Everything you love, everything you have ever loved, will die before your eyes and there's nothing you can do to stop it, bigot.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:54 pm

I can just not watch it, guestfag. The fact that a corporation is dumping millions of dollars to woke up something I like just means I can laugh at their expenses while still reading the books whenever I feel like.

It also proves (((they're))) intellectually and creatively bankrupt and will never be able to successfully launch a woke work that is new and popular.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:30 am

For now, but somewhere someplace a non-binary them/they is dreaming of a future where physical media (including books) are banned, and you can only rent versions that have been edited for content. They already do that with Marcus Aurelius; don't think the next generation isn't going to get Frodo sucking cock to save Middle Earth from orange wizards and conventionally attractive (evil) blonde press secretaries.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:19 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:54 pm
It also proves (((they're))) intellectually and creatively bankrupt and will never be able to successfully launch a woke work that is new and popular.
And I don't think this will appease their new target audience as much as they think. You constantly read up on SJWs whining how hordes of wonderfully talented and diverse writers never get a chance because all Hollywood and the TV studios can come up with is to take an existing story and palette swap a few characters.
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:12 pm
According to the video, people from Bad Robot, if not Bad Robot itself, have taken over the show. Which means a black female lead, Asian orcs, and lots and lots of lgbt subplots.
Correction: Moria orcs will be Asian, while the other orcs will be black. They already had the right skin tones in the movies.

And Uruk-Hai are trans, obviously.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:58 pm

2020 Billboard Music Awards on NBC Fall 62% From Last Year to New Record Low in Ratings, thats just amazing

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:00 pm

"From last year" which were pitiful already.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:02 pm

one day they would be no more award shows, the soon, the better