Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:12 pm

He and Mantis are still friends it seems, I've seen them reply to each other's tweets, and even his wife is friends with her. It's almost like Lupa's narrative of "they all hate Brad" was a lie, considering Brad's constantly surrounded by friends, and Lupa is on her 1000th day in a row of being completely alone in her dungeon. I wouldn't even call Judo Jake trustworthy, since when that drama went down, not a single person who knew Jake sided with him.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:36 pm

I'm not going to waste a lot of energy to defend Brad, but the word of anyone from ctc should always be annotted with an astericks.

Prior to ctc, everyone loved him. Lupa constantly hung with him, Lewis called him the nicest guy in the world, etc. When Brad refused to join their hissy fit, they changed on a dime. Now Brad was the abuser.

These people run hot to cold instantly. Brad's father in law died, ctc zealots tried to SWAT the wake, luckily Brad only got one cop showing up for a wellness check, and these fuckers hide behind it since it "wasn't really a swatting".

These same fuckers that complain about not getting invited to an applebee's.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:58 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:36 pm
I'm not going to waste a lot of energy to defend Brad, but the word of anyone from ctc should always be annotted with an astericks.

Prior to ctc, everyone loved him. Lupa constantly hung with him, Lewis called him the nicest guy in the world, etc. When Brad refused to join their hissy fit, they changed on a dime. Now Brad was the abuser.

These people run hot to cold instantly. Brad's father in law died, ctc zealots tried to SWAT the wake, luckily Brad only got one cop showing up for a wellness check, and these fuckers hide behind it since it "wasn't really a swatting".

These same fuckers that complain about not getting invited to an applebee's.
It's always worth pointing out that every professional crew member and professional actor stuck with CA, and the one's who left are still, in 2020 (after 200000+ deaths), crying about their magic hammers.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:05 pm

Wow did the magic hammer really kill that many people?
It's a trap!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:09 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:05 pm
Wow did the magic hammer really kill that many people?
"B..b...but erod's magic hammer lets him teleport! It MUST be honored in the plot and plot considerations taken!!! Angry Joe has force lightning and a spaceship with space capable F-14 tomcats!!! Lewis has a spaceship with transporters and lasers and a magic gun! This isn't a story about internet critics; it's fucking Reviewer Avengers!!!"

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:29 pm

I think Brad is an annoying embezzling twink that probably smells like cats and cigarettes but I don't think he's an "abuser" and I don't trust the words of ctc people and drug addicts.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:47 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:42 pm
Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:32 am
Apparently always been that way, I don't know much about this ReviewTopia thing but I'm assuming she had some sort of mini CtC there when she left.

The magfest incident. A drunk chick was on a reviewtopia after party being live streamed. She popped her top off and lordkat was involved somehow. Someone on the stream(I heard it was shades) said something like"another x views and her tits come out again".

Already we're getting dicy with details because I keep hearing conflicting versions, but apparently diamond hagan was offended and grabbed drunk chick and handed her off to a friend(who apparently was Justin). Justin, with a ready made victim, grabbed her and took her to a hotel room where he raped.

Holly popped into drunk chick's room, saw Justin's volpex doll and went "not again". Hagan heard drunk chick got raped, told everyone it was lordkat. Her and lupis started publically calling lordkat 'the rapist' before lordkat threatened them all legally.

Drunk chick showed up on lordkat live and defended lordkat btw.
I was busy most of the day yesterday so I missed this. I didn't know that the tranny Hagan pretty much delivered Screaming Mantis to JeWario. I pretty much knew the rest of the story except for that. :shock:

Makes me wonder if Hagan knew Justin was a rapist and covered for him by accusing Lord Kat. It's honestly the only thing that makes sense since he knew he handed her off to Justin.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:57 pm

Hagan claimed to have seen the tit flashing/groping and stepped in and 'got her out of there', and handed her off to 'a friend'. That plus jackula's story equals hagan did the handoff to Justin.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:18 pm

Probably was going "A-ha! A drunk or drugged, but definitely defenseless maiden! I shall hand her over to our Master of Rape at once!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:14 pm

think i heard lordkat bitch about the situation and he stated he left the room with mantis than saw hagan posting abuse bullshit about him the next morning. but yeah have fun recontextualizing a sexual assault into shitposting.

pretty sure i saw lupa on lordkats streams during spoonys meltdowns, they were playing team fortress 2 to an audience of 6 people while whining about the arrogance of spoony. kinda sounds like this website.