Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Newhalf

Re: Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:19 am

Was thinking that too.. why would he lay out his condition in such detail?
Why would anyone do that?
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:24 am

Notice how his response to the begging suggestion isn't that he's morally against it, but that he has insurance. I wonder if part of the reason he's explaining his situation in such unnecessary detail is to leave the door open for later begging if he has to move on to treatments his insurance won't cover, or experimental treatments?

Because yeah, there's no reason to explain in such detail to a bunch of strangers, even if they do give you cuckbucks. Just say you have cancer and you're being treated for it. That's already more than enough information.

Maybe he just wants some dickriders to tell him how awesome he is and how his videos got them through DARK TIMES.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:07 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:43 am
Lmao he's dying. He's fucking dying and pretending "nah, I'm gunna be fine" like Totalasscancer did. I give him a year before he's tweeting about how he's still optimistic as an emaciated corpse in a hospital bed while Jade is getting spitroasted by the janitorial staff. And people actually say 2020 is a shitty year! Lmao!
50 more years, baby :3 !
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:44 am

TOBY FAIRY, I'd try begging if I had cancer and no insurance. Because fuck dignity if the alternative is dying a painful death anyway.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Jim not making videos has proven exactly one thing and one thing only: nothing of value was lost.

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:26 pm

I find it ironic that during the beginning of this whole corona shit he was boasting about how his tarred up smokers lungs made him immune but yet new were at risk of him legit kicking the bucket like totalbisciut did(except he at least kept putting out content until he finally succomed to his cancer, his retirement announcement was mere weeks before his death)

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:33 pm

Too bad Jim ruined his e-legacy with Chink Flu sperging. The only people still clinging to him are his dick sucking Sweetie Squad troons, and lets face it, it's ALWAYS the troons that latch onto e-personalities and take jokes like the "Sweetie Squad" literally because of their autism.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:43 pm

At last, the Diaper Fur community will have justice!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:58 pm

jumkey mones wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:26 pm
I find it ironic that during the beginning of this whole corona shit he was boasting about how his tarred up smokers lungs made him immune but yet new were at risk of him legit kicking the bucket like totalbisciut did(except he at least kept putting out content until he finally succomed to his cancer, his retirement announcement was mere weeks before his death)
Yeah he's sure not talking shit now is he? If anything Trump has the last laugh red pilling normies to prove it really is a nothing burger
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:09 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:33 pm
Too bad Jim ruined his e-legacy
he never had one lol