What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Newhalf

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Newhalf » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:32 am

I'd have recommended Cinderella Escape and its sequel as well as the classic Parasite in City but they aren't visual novels..
Nor is CE really hentai, I guess it's more on the Ecchi side.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:08 pm

SpoilerShow
Very post-modern :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:49 pm

Well it's no Yandere Simulator, I tell you that much.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:39 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:24 am
Any recommendations for good hentai visual novels?
Violent Semen Inferno

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:55 pm

Just finished Fallout 4, it took me more than an year to do it and what a meh experience that whole thing was. First of all the writing was goddamn terrible and I hated the whiny piece of shit voice acting of the main character, every time he opened his mouth I wanted to shut it with my fist. "They took him! They took Shaun", "I'm looking for my boy", "My boy.. they took him", "THEY TOOK SHAUN!" the game is full of this shit until the middle of the game and FFS I wasn't emotionally invested into this AT ALL, I don't give a shit about finding some baby from wasteland, bad writing.

For a short while it gets somewhat interesting after you find the Institute, but the story never really goes anywhere from there anymore and things get completely nonsensical. Why the fuck does Father kill people and replace them with synths when at the same time he sees synths as these untrustworthy worthless machines? And why does he in the first place terrorize Commonwealth with the synths? What was his end goal exactly? It doesn't make any sense no matter how you look at it. I sided with the Institute in hopes to get something even remotely interesting, the Minutemen and the Railroad were boring generic Good Guys who want to help everyone and blah blah. Maybe Brotherhood of Steel would've been somehow considerably better choice to side with, but I'm so tired of these BoS cocksuckers, I just want to kill them. Siding with Institute you just kill all their enemies in very unclimactic way and become the next leader of the faction. Yaaaay. I was half expecting this would end in some "it was all just a dream, you never left from the vault" clown twist. Bethesda never changes.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:57 pm

So F4 is basically this:
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:39 pm
Violent Semen Inferno
Why does every waifu in this have a forehead you could paint the Mona Lisa on?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:06 pm

Lucy got Problems.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:06 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:32 am
I'd have recommended Cinderella Escape
The only right choice. Based and rape pilled.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:35 pm

Fallout 4 is mega trash. It's a fucking looter shooter with a fallout skin and some of the worst goddamn writing in a AAA (((rpg))) series. Of all the companions, maybe 3 are tolerable. Those being Strong, Valentine and Cogsworth. All the humans are unbearable, especially Preston Cuckboy. You're supposed to be the leader of the minutemen (for no raisin), but the bitch still fucking orders you around and makes you complete menial tasks like his slave. I wanted to shove my plasma pistol down his throat and pull the trigger the first time I heard "let me mark that on your map."

You can't even ignore Preston's shitty missions after finding him, because they're all pseudo-timed (a lot of them are anyway) and they'll auto-fail and auto-restart without any input from you. So you'll CONSTANTLY be hearing Preston say shit like "I'll mark that on your map" every time you go back to whatever base he's at. And CONSTANTLY be berated for failing missions and CONSTANTLY seeing "mission failed" or "settlement lost" or whatever on your quest log.

Most of the default follow weapons are shit too. Preston's gun is one of the worst in the entire game. The only human follower with a decent default weapon is Nick.

Enemies are unbalanced as fuck. Deathclaws have been given a MASSIVE buff since Fallout 3 and New Vegas, for seemingly no reason. The only reliable way I've found to kill them at low levels is to mainline the psychojet drug. Raiders in power armor are kinda bullshitty too. Even more so because it's not easy to kill them without destroying their parts, and they don't drop their frame upon death either. You can conceivably kill a raider in full power armor and get nothing out of it.

The infinite leveling system is dogshit. Perks range from absolutely essential (armorer) to worthless %tile increases. Without a level cap, levels provide very little benefit until you've stacked up a lot of perks. Gone are the days of New Vegas, where you could get an early Shotgun Surgeon and a caravan gun and feel powerful right away.

I barely mentioned the story because it's so awful there's nothing to talk about. Special mention to kid in a fridge mission for not making any fucking sense at all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:54 pm

Did I go back in time?? FO4 sucking has been discussed over and over years ago.

As for something new to bitch about: in their attempts to force people to use that spyware disguised as an OS now theyre only developing games for windows10 anymore. Its a fucking min requirement for most new releases. Im officially done with modern gaming because of that. Not that I even want to play any new releases but still wtf dude wtf