Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Deckard

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Deckard » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:08 pm

Why are these fucks so allergic to real work? Get a real job, asshole.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:27 pm

No! No! Real job is for... I... I was featured in... I am a successful online personlity... A critic! I am a successful entertainer and a critic, and it is my duty to inform the good people about the movies I watch, and entertain them! How could I possibly be so selfish and take a... a job?! I have a job! It's 2020, get with the times! Being an... an online personality is a job just like any other, and it's even more secure, because nobody can fire me!

That's probably what would run through his head, if he had any space left there. But I'm afraid he's too busy focusing all his mental effort on whining about how Douche betrayed him, and thinking what do say to trucker lady and other cunts he's trying to simp for.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:44 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:27 pm
No! No! Real job is for... I... I was featured in... I am a successful online personlity... A critic! I am a successful entertainer and a critic, and it is my duty to inform the good people about the movies I watch, and entertain them! How could I possibly be so selfish and take a... a job?! I have a job! It's 2020, get with the times! Being an... an online personality is a job just like any other, and it's even more secure, because nobody can fire me!

That's probably what would run through his head, if he had any space left there. But I'm afraid he's too busy focusing all his mental effort on whining about how Douche betrayed him, and thinking what do say to trucker lady and other cunts he's trying to simp for.
I understand them wanting to hold onto their dream of getting paid for their hobby, I really do. Shit, I'd love to get paid to play video games and make shit music all day. But at what point of earning fuck all for years does the reality come crashing in that their dream is unsustainable and their chances of a happy future are rapidly dissolving? I know Spoony is the poster child of the inability to give a fuck about anything, but surely at least one of these failures has an ounce of awareness??

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:48 pm

Why bother learning to do anything else, when you can just sit around and get paid playing vidya?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:25 pm

That's The problem though, paying Vidya won't pay your mortgage.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:50 am

Deckard wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:08 pm
Why are these fucks so allergic to real work? Get a real job, asshole.
College indoctrination. Starting in the late 1990s colleges really starting pushing how this phony degree shit (gender studies, African America studies, ect) was the future of the economy and only an idiot would take the time to learn something like engine repair or plumbing.

That and the American addiction to the get rich quick scheme. It's gotten so much worse over the last 20 years. You now have an entire generation that thinks being free from having to work is their birth right.

I said it before and I'll say it again, they will NEVER let go of the IN dream till they are dead. They'll dance like a monkey in front of a web cam for superlemonchatbits until they are hauled off to the old folks home.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:31 am

Being an IN is their only shot at fame and easy money. They will cling to this dream for as long as they can, no more likely to lose all hope than a magical girl during a series finale.

And get a load of this (apparently all bits of the same rant chain): "The Walker Bros narrowed my horizon as a creative artist!"

:roll: Ah, ye olde "How dare my fans leave me when I start producing content that's different from what they originally signed up for!"

Dude, this is basic supply and demand. You stop producing what they tune in for, and they will look elsewhere for their fix? Do you think Starbucks would keep all of its customers if they switched over to beer? And do you think your fans are watching you for Bad Movie Beatdown (for some reason), or because of your charming personality and angelic voice :roll:?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:37 am

There he goes with the algorithm again. That's certainly the worst of his problems eh?
If he wants respect, that ship has sailed long ago.
I like how he sometimes regrets being in the CA movies. This is something he should regret all the time.
That said, I feel he was never popular and his parasitic relationship with CA is the only reason he was ever big enough of an IN to even get his own thread here.
It's a trap!

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:44 am

Newhalf wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:37 am
There he goes with the algorithm again. That's certainly the worst of his problems eh?
If he wants respect, that ship has sailed long ago.
I like how he sometimes regrets being in the CA movies. This is something he should regret all the time.
That said, I feel he was never popular and his parasitic relationship with CA is the only reason he was ever big enough of an IN to even get his own thread here.
Seriously, he’s just pointing fingers because he can’t confront the truth, that he just a grating charismaless black hole and his career ended the minute he left CA. Angry Joe, Cinema Snob, Nostalgia Chick, and Nostalgia Critic all starred in several if not all of those films, and they’re all doing pretty well money wise. I don’t know if Lindsey Ellis ever mentions regretting being in those shitty movies, but I’m sure she never rants about it on Twitter because it doesn’t matter, she moved on years ago and is successful catering to the feminist crowd. Angry Joe is super successful with his little fag crew, and Joe not only starred in those shitty films but straight up got humiliated on TV by a dude best known for begrudgingly shilling Doritos. CS is happy clinging on to Nostalgia Critic’s coattails as he tries to stay relevant and NCritic does just fine regurgitating his terrible format to the children that continue to watch his shit.

But Film Bald? He’s just an off brand Cinema Snob, just another film reviewer that was riding the coat tails of NCritic like the other twenty dudes and trannies that were doing the same thing. He can’t face that truth, same with a lot of these D-listers who constantly complain about how Walker hurt their fee-fees over not including a magic hammer in the movies or taking them to Subway or wherever the fuck it was.

Your 15 minutes of fame is over. Give it up and *gasp* get a real job.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:58 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:31 am
Dude, this is basic supply and demand. You stop producing what they tune in for, and they will look elsewhere for their fix? Do you think Starbucks would keep all of its customers if they switched over to beer? And do you think your fans are watching you for Bad Movie Beatdown (for some reason), or because of your charming personality and angelic voice :roll:?
The trap that so many fall into is putting themselves up as being more important than the shit they're ostensibly there to talk about. Considering the fucking creepy levels of hero worship that the TGWTG crew garnered for whatever reason back in the day, it was probably an easy as hell mistake to make. If you start to think of the viewers not as fans of your product, but of you, that should be a hint of a red flag. You may well be right in some cases (again, that creepy hero worship), but if you're not, you end up like Mathew here. "Why aren't my fans lapping up whatever I put out? I mean... it's coming from me!"