DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:50 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:18 pm
I do feel sorry for her in a way. According to her sister (who is a homeless thot drug addict with crusty dreads, no joke) Kat is autistic (in the literal non-memey sense) and has a ton of personality disorders. Makes sense from everything we've seen of her.
That might just explain why DSP looked like a good idea in the first place.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:00 pm

It would honestly explain why are they so fucking awkward together, yet she hasn't fled from the Goat McMansion yet - not because he's pointing a gun at her behind the camera, but because she's autistic and has no idea how to interact with people. So a perfect match for pigroach, really.

// And no, don't tell me it's just because she has a roof over her head. Even a dumbass like PandaLee fled from the clutches of the pigroach, I don't believe Khet is a gold digger.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:10 pm

Her previous boyfriend must have really dodged a bullet there.
I sort of liked PandaRee, she kinda grew on me. In the end she was actively calling out the Pigman's BS at times. Hope she got over that traumatic experience. Also his assholery wasn't that public yet when they hooked up, but when horse maid came in, all the dirty laundry was already aired such as the hospital saga. It's no surprise Leeeannaa had anxiety attacks once she realized her situation.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:15 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:18 pm
I remember one of the streams she was on, DSP got a cheer with a joke on it. He asked her to read it, so she leans over, chuckles to herself, and leans back. Phil had to nudge her and say "out loud, honey" for her to actually read the joke. She's definitely not all there.
That's standard stupid bitch behaviour. Most women would have done the same.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:06 pm

If she's really autistic that explains a lot. DSP sort of preys on retards. His fans are all children and mentally handicapped people who are easily manipulated by the sob stories. Panda was young and naïve and he basically paid for her affection. As soon as reality kicked in and she was working a shitty retail job all day and being his servant all night she got out of there. It was hilarious seeing the resentment slowly building within her in the videos, until she became openly combative with him towards the end.

I guess the upside to dating an autistic is that they'll never snap out of pignosis

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:47 pm

This is a funny interaction. Xbox dunking on DSP. :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:52 pm

You know if it was any other normie he'd be screeching about it, but because it's some fag hiding behind the jewmesoft label he's suddenly humble and can take a joke.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:39 pm

Dude has become so boring. Won't even start pointless drama if given the perfect opportunity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:51 pm

DSP blames stuff on his family *jerks thumb towards door* all the time. The thumb is a meme at this point, he does it so much.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:21 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:56 pm
Hidden well from his waifu
Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:42 am
I never figured out what the deal was with his waifu.
DSP doesn't have a waifu. Stop spewing memes you don't understand and lurk more, retard.