NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:20 am

I hope she gets wasted on wine after Orange Man wins again that she breaks another pair of glasses in the back of a cop car. After being hog tied like a pig.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:09 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:58 pm
Imagine 69'ing but youre shitting in Lindsays mouth and she's shitting in your mouth and then you have a doctor clone the both of you a thousand times and all the clones start pooing in each other's mouths the way you did - 69ing and pooing in each other's mouths but youre also able to transfer your subconscious to your clones so it's a never-ending state of Lindsay Ellis shitting in ur mouth and you shitting in hers.
Do you have the 'tism? Serious question
Imagine putting on a Trump mask and buttfucking Lindsey while she screams "yes daddy orange man senpai uwu shoot your boy juice" and then cutting open her fat gut and hiding in it like Luke did with the wompa.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:39 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:26 pm
Guest wrote:
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:58 pm
Imagine 69'ing but youre shitting in Lindsays mouth and she's shitting in your mouth and then you have a doctor clone the both of you a thousand times and all the clones start pooing in each other's mouths the way you did - 69ing and pooing in each other's mouths but youre also able to transfer your subconscious to your clones so it's a never-ending state of Lindsay Ellis shitting in ur mouth and you shitting in hers.
Imagine putting on a Trump mask and buttfucking Lindsey while she screams "yes daddy orange man senpai uwu shoot your boy juice" and then cutting open her fat gut and hiding in it like Luke did with the wompa.
GitGud has trained many disciples. You show promise.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:35 am

Eventually, everyone becomes GitGud.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:10 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:54 pm
it's funny about her rebranding to nostalgia woman. the only thing she ever had going for her, and i have to admit- she wasn't exactly great looking, but she'd do the pig-tails and give sluttly looks, show some cleavage, things like that, knowing exactly what she was doing, and it did kind of work. she was one of those girls who you kinda just wanted to fuck the hell out of and hope nobody finds out. she had that certain kind of, almost 'skank appeal' thing going on. her eyes/face could be kind of cute from some angles, in some cases, and she had that slutty vibe like she'd do just about anything you told her to. in its own way that can be kind of hot but it's not a lasting thing. and that's all she ever had. her reviews were probably less entertaining than Doge's and that's saying a lot. at least with him you had the spectacle of a trainwreck failure of comedy on the screen to look at.

but she knew what she was and she played up to it, with the fetishy way she presented herself, and she fully embraced the 'chick' moniker. now after all these years she wants to walk it all back, our precious little hot-dog girl, and say she was always a woman. how cute.
She made a rape rap that she sure definitely likes to pretend she never did. That stupid abortion loving cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:35 am
Eventually, everyone becomes GitGud.
We should all be so lucky.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:00 am

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:39 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Guest wrote:
GitGud has trained many disciples. You show promise.
Awtshoeally it was a Tauntaun!

I kid I kid, that was great.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:29 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Nice......
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:34 am

Imagine Lindsay buttfucking you while she wears a Kamala Harris mask and screaming "yes kuro okaasan uwu stick your girldick in me" and then she cuts your cock off and makes you eat it.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:34 am
Imagine Lindsay buttfucking you while she wears a Kamala Harris mask and screaming "yes kuro okaasan uwu stick your girldick in me" and then she cuts your cock off and makes you eat it.
Or you cut her cock off and make her eat it....
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.