"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:12 am

Yep. If anything, they need to recast a couple of characters like Marge. It's bad enough having to watch nu-Simpsons in the first place, but it's made worse having to listen to a voice die right in front of you. It's like listening to Mel Blanc post-car accident and before his death. It's just hard to listen to.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:02 pm

The Simpson VAs are so fucking old I'm shocked not one of them retired yet. How much more money do you need at that age?
Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:12 am
It's like listening to Mel Blanc post-car accident and before his death. It's just hard to listen to.
His voice actually got higher pitched as he aged. Bugs sounded so alien before his death.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:39 pm

For some people, there is never enough money.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:46 pm

nu-nu-nu-nu-Sindoms only exists to make people mad.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:42 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:02 pm
The Simpson VAs are so fucking old I'm shocked not one of them retired yet. How much more money do you need at that age?
Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:12 am
It's like listening to Mel Blanc post-car accident and before his death. It's just hard to listen to.
His voice actually got higher pitched as he aged. Bugs sounded so alien before his death.
Blanc actually did stop doing some of the voices before he died. E.g., he played some characters in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but someone else played Yosemite Sam because Blanc was unable to do it anymore.

Some of the Simpsons actors have died already. (Marcia Wallace and Russi Taylor) I think they'll keep going until one of the Simpsons family members' actors dies. While they should have ended the show 20 years ago, they definitely should have ended it when they became so scared of offending people that they started recasting characters.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:53 pm

That's my train of thought as well. Everyone VA who is not voicing one of the core Simpsons gang can replaced, or have their character written out of the show.
If like the voice of Bart of Homer bites the dust, it's game over. UNless they make a shitty flash reboot in the style of Teen Titans Go!.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:59 pm

A hand-drawn cartoon transitioning into flash is always sad. Sure in some stills it looks authentic, but in motion it's dogshit.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:32 pm

This actually looks really fucking good, like one of the best cartoon reboots in years.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:38 pm

They showed an animation production cel and acknowledged Vector lines and widescreen, I'm shaking rn.
Animation's smooth af and the dialogue/acting is like the original as well.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:54 pm

Expect these Matrix glitches to get fixed in season 2.
-Yours Truly