Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:53 pm

I hope it will involve fans prostituting themselves to make their favorite ship come true.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:31 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:55 pm
Just by the stories I hear about faceless staff getting the shaft and the whole wrenching the project from a dead guy’s hands and shutting out his wife
His wife was responsible for his death and seemed to think that she inherited his job when he died. Very insistently so. Shutting her out was only a mistake because they should instead have thrown that murdering cunt down an elevator shaft.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:29 pm

Wasn't this the guy who died because he was too cucked to tell his 3DPD that she should looks for a new - allergy-free - husbando if she insists on getting a cat?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:18 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:06 pm
It’s weird that RWBY has such a following in Japan. I want them to somehow acquire the rights and Nipponese the hell out of the series with all of the stuff that the company deemed haram.
Like Voice says, the God Eater vibes are strong but it also came out in a period where Shirow Miwa was making so much fan art of the game, the nips fell in love with that version and allowed him to do a mango of it, along with the various other companies slowly showing interest in RWBY, culminating with that Blazblue Tag shit. It's an unholy combination of fanart memery, a mango adaptation far superior than its original material and actually cute waifus thanks to actually professional dub VAs in Japan.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:10 pm
I mean, they already improved Powerpuff Girls in every conceivable way, and created Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt to show the baka gaijin how to properly make a Western cartoon with that shitty flash art style that everyone uses these days 'cause drawing people is hard.

And I assume RWBY might be stimulating to the God Eater crowd and the old Magical Lyrical Whateverthefuck fanbase because of those retarded weapons. It also has that Brothers Grimm fairy tale motif to appease krautaboos.
Where is this majesty? :o
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:00 am

I think he's talking about Powerpuff Girls Z.
Found out about it when I was in Mexico years ago. Cartoon Network is hella better over there.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:54 am

Meanwhile Japan be like fuck Gen:Lock. Good.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:46 am

I've read it like stocking and panty and garter belt was supposed to be the improved Power puff girls.
I tried to watch it once but found it immensely stupid, which means it's not nearly stupid enough to appeal to me.
It's a trap!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:50 am

Oh that show is stupid as hell, but the waifus and Gainax animation will make you cream in your jeans.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:17 pm

Loool, Ryan Haywood hooked up with 17 year old fatso. Looks like we might get to enjoy popcorn.