EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:28 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:41 pm
Speaking of gay shit like that, you got Nuggs, chicken nuggets that aren't your average everyday soy, it's advanced soy.
https://eatnuggs.com
And inclucknito or whatever it's called is made of 100% plant. No thanks. Rather eat pink slime.
Do they get the Linkara seal of approval?

ban

Post by ban » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:49 pm

He's running as fast as he can to get a taste of this fine new product.

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:25 pm
This is true for the US as well, only swap gypsies out for indians.
Really? From some of the horror stories I hear from the USA, the hoodrats are closer to our gypsies. Except far more pussified because I doubt even Jamal Jr. would gut Tyrone Jr. with golden scissors and choose to dance around his corpse while splashing on his blood.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:52 pm

ban wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:49 pm
He's running as fast as he can to get a taste of this fine new product.

When mom calls you because your tendies are done.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:30 pm

I thought Linky just got a Tinder date with a tranny

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:02 pm

Nobue wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:30 pm
I thought Linky just got a Tinder date with a tranny
No. He fantasised about shemale dick all his life but never actually went and sought it out. He can't admit he wants the dick, it has to "accidentally" happen to him if that makes sense.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:48 pm

He's certainly on the wrong side of the political spectrum to stay in the closet about such a trivial kink :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:30 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:25 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:54 pm
ban wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:20 pm
Only my fellow balkaniggers can understand the repulsion one feels for a gypsy. Those fucking Hungarians were the luckiest people out there.
Outside of the Balkans, there are only two types of Europeans: Those who think gypsies are an oppressed minority that deserves the same right and chances as everyone else, and those who actually came in contact with gypsies IRL.
This is true for the US as well, only swap gypsies out for indians.
Gypsies are quite something else. If you give one the chance to either get 500 bucks or steal 50 they will take the latter option. If you implemented universal income and free housing they would forego it just to be roaming criminals. They aren't human and follow no human logic.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:31 am

The only good thing they ever did was to inspire a type of sauce in Krautland, to to inspire one of the most hilarious splatbooks of any iteration of the World of Darkness (where you play as gypsies and have each and every stereotype confirmed and celebrated).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:31 am
The only good thing they ever did was to inspire a type of sauce in Krautland, to to inspire one of the most hilarious splatbooks of any iteration of the World of Darkness (where you play as gypsies and have each and every stereotype confirmed and celebrated).
What, Ravnos? The only ones to have their Antedelivian go rawr frenzy and have them kill most of their kind off in the dumbest way possible?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:03 pm

Oh, my sweet child. If only they stopped at vampire gypsies. They legit did one called Gypsies - including some weird lore about Jesus, and them having special powers because of their superior Roma blood :lol:
Actual Quote From The Fucking Book wrote:Many of the Phuri Dae believe that Hitler had discovered the power of their Blood and was thus committed to destroying the Rom. The purity and superiority of the Gypsies' Blood may have intrigued as well as enraged Hitler and the SS. Rumors also speak of terrible torture and experimentation performed on some of the Rom held in concentration camps, in which large amounts of Blood was extracted from the prisoners. This Blood may have been intended for use in the dark rituals of certain high ranking officers of the SS, who were also said to be dark mages.
More Quality Quotes wrote:Gypsies see themselves as unique among all the world's peoples. They may be right. The Romani people thus hold an entirely different set of ethics when it comes to outsiders (gaje).
I Wish I Was Making This Up wrote:Today's Gypsies do not feel it is ethical to lie to, cheat or steal from another Romani. However, it is perfectly appropriate to manipulate and use a gaje. After all, if the gaje is gullible or slow-witted enough to fall for the Gypsy's tricks, then the Gypsy was meant to succeed at her endeavor. This ethical double standard has led the gaje to misunderstand and even hate the Gypsies. It has also led the Gypsies to develop numerous elaborate plots and schemes to exploit the gaje for money and trinkets.
I like to fantasize about an alternate history where they followed this up with Blacks: The Kangs.
-Yours Truly