EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
ban

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by ban » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:25 pm

You know Voice, I'd never be the one to tell France that they're too influenced by the countries they love. Never would I dream of accusing them of being "too weeb". Yet here I am today, telling them that they shouldn't be "too Greek" in this case. :lol: Take it from me, you don't want (more) Gypsies roaming your streets, especially with more blacks around. :roll:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:21 pm
Miss me with that gay shit! Too many shitheads around is the problem. But nobody starved in Europe since a very long time ago. Push that shit on Africa but not on me.
As a country, Greece has had three major starvations in the last 200 years. Two of them due to war. Not even once did we eat bugs and you have tales that even some surviving grandpas these days remember like "we remember when my dad told my about THEIR big hunger where they ate cats or their grandparents starvation period, where they ate the cats and then the rats since the cats weren't around to eat them. And that was the delicious food before boiling their leather clothes."

Those fucks would rather eat leather belts instead of worms and bugs, like fuck off with that gay bugburger shit the leftist try and push. Just because sub-saharan fucks and Chink-Gooks love eating honey glazed grasshoppers and cockroaches doesn't mean the rest of the world has to do so as well.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:41 pm

Speaking of gay shit like that, you got Nuggs, chicken nuggets that aren't your average everyday soy, it's advanced soy.
https://eatnuggs.com
And inclucknito or whatever it's called is made of 100% plant. No thanks. Rather eat pink slime.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:56 pm

You've got to take a moment and wonder at one point : how far is too far? :thinking:
He warned youShow

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:42 pm

Didn't France already take some gypsies from Romania once because they were upset about how bad the Romanians treated the poor little guys?
Someone from Romania told me that once, allegedly it ended with France begging them to take them back.
I myself am on good terms with too many Hungarians to have even an ounce of pity for gypsies.
It's a trap!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:42 pm

As a burger, I'm an ignorant hick, but I've always wanted to visit Transylvania. Any of your eurofags from there/been there? Worth?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

ban

Post by ban » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:20 pm

Honestly, most greekfags will tell you that Romania and Bulgaria are the places to be when it comes to the balkans, often citing Serbia as another good on. However, other yuros I've met have gone to central Romania specifically to see the old Wallachian castles and it's one of the few places in the balkans Id like to visit as well.
Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:42 pm
I myself am on good terms with too many Hungarians to have even an ounce of pity for gypsies.
Only my fellow balkaniggers can understand the repulsion one feels for a gypsy. Those fucking Hungarians were the luckiest people out there.
He warned youShow

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:30 pm

Our Teutonic Order once had some kind of fiefdom in Transylvania called Siebenbürgen, so it can't be all that bad today.

My second home away from home is in Athens/Piraeus where I have in-laws and somehow people there seem to often want to go to the Netherlands for some reason (?)
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:54 pm

ban wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:20 pm
Only my fellow balkaniggers can understand the repulsion one feels for a gypsy. Those fucking Hungarians were the luckiest people out there.
Outside of the Balkans, there are only two types of Europeans: Those who think gypsies are an oppressed minority that deserves the same right and chances as everyone else, and those who actually came in contact with gypsies IRL.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:21 pm

A sad truth. Didn't you and Kugel also have some experiences around them? Or was it only Kugel that knew some horror stories?
Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:30 pm
Our Teutonic Order once had some kind of fiefdom in Transylvania called Siebenbürgen, so it can't be all that bad today.
It probably isn't, I don't know. It's just that the average greekfag wants to visit the periphery of Romania rather than the central part due to the chicks and wanting to get some primo pussy. :lol:
Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:30 pm
My second home away from home is in Athens/Piraeus where I have in-laws and somehow people there seem to often want to go to the Netherlands for some reason (?)
>Netherlands
>Legal weed
>Basically the birthplace of a greek's second favourite import beer
>Legal bordelos that are somehow cleaner, of higher quality and cheaper than the locals ones for the same services, with better women

Yeah, I too wonder why they'd want to visit as well. :lol:
He warned youShow

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:54 pm
ban wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:20 pm
Outside of the Balkans, there are only two types of Europeans: Those who think gypsies are an oppressed minority that deserves the same right and chances as everyone else, and those who actually came in contact with gypsies IRL.
This is true for the US as well, only swap gypsies out for indians.
Is Spoony dead yet?