Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:35 pm

Which contributes to every screenshot I can find of the show looking derpy af.
They also have at least one catgirl with a visible pair of human ears. Probably just slapped the cat ears on like an accessory and couldn't figure out how to modify her hair to cover the other ears.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:06 pm

Roosterteeth exposed as pedo groomers. Another day, another e-celeb outed for trying to fuck underage fans.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:35 pm

>Libshits being exposed as pedophiles
>Water is wet

Shit meme but I wish normies would wake the fuck up already.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:47 am

I despise every single one of these douchebags. They were absolutely insufferable every time I've ever seen them on a video, whenever they did a collab with someone, or were on their own. I remember Kovic, his shitty face is hard to forget. Get fucked. Then again, as we've seen with PedoJar, the real degenerates and predators don't really get cancelled.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:36 am

So shall we take bets on how Cock Bite will handle this debacle? I’m gonna guess they fire him and donate money to something.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:27 am

It's easy to deduce what's gonna happen. They are probably removing all his presence from any of their social media right now, because he used to be one of their top guys, I'm pretty sure, and I can't find a single mention of him on their twitter after scrolling few pages. They will release a simple statement that they are parting ways, because his behaviour doesn't fit to the "company standards" and yes, will donate to charity or some other "good guy" tactics.

This isn't Angry Jew and his Dumbass Crew, they are a company and if they don't want to go under, they will try to handle this as quetly and in the slimiest way possible, sadly. Don't expect any Big Dick Vic 2.0 situations...

And again, that guy can get absolutely fucked. If he has any soul left, I hope he gets fucking miserable just thinking about helping build something for over 10 years, only to have his presence completely removed from fucking everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they removed videos he's included in, it's not like those will continue generating that much money. Good night, faggot. You never existed to begin with.

// Larry has blessed us with his presence again!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:56 pm

One thing for certain is that RT will endure, for RWBY must endure. The ships must sail.

Also wondering if MovieBlob will try to defend his honor :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:06 pm

It’s weird that RWBY has such a following in Japan. I want them to somehow acquire the rights and Nipponese the hell out of the series with all of the stuff that the company deemed haram.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:10 pm

I mean, they already improved Powerpuff Girls in every conceivable way, and created Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt to show the baka gaijin how to properly make a Western cartoon with that shitty flash art style that everyone uses these days 'cause drawing people is hard.

And I assume RWBY might be stimulating to the God Eater crowd and the old Magical Lyrical Whateverthefuck fanbase because of those retarded weapons. It also has that Brothers Grimm fairy tale motif to appease krautaboos.
-Yours Truly

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:55 pm

Just by the stories I hear about faceless staff getting the shaft and the whole wrenching the project from a dead guy’s hands and shutting out his wife I feel like RWBY is gonna explode one day with some huge controversy. I’m not talking Big Dick Vic or a disgruntled animator, but something chaotic.