God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Charlar » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:29 am

I bet Hillary sits on a ridiculous amount of blackmail
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:54 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:59 am
Not really. If there's one thing high office politicians love to do it is backstabbing those in their way. Hilldawg wasn't the one calling the shots ever. She is propped up and has been since Obongo times. She's an artificially important politician that requires fuckloads of effort to even keep in the public eye. I mean, do you even know what she's doing right now? Do you care?
You'll prop up a politician and support them if there's something in it for you. With Hilldawg there isn't jack shit in for you. You'll strain your PR department to try and make her seem just somewhat alright and still fail. The first failure the natural course would've been to ditch her harder than a jizz rag you find in the stowaway in your newly-rented apartment. But yet that didn't happen. She ought to be persona non grata by now and yet they hold on to her. It's bizarre.
Pretty much everything was handed to Hillary without requiring an ounce of effort or attention on her end. I have no problem believing she is a long-term project from Pizza Chiefs spanning several decades at the very least. Even the Kenyan has a personality to call his own, even if it's an utterly loathsome one. There is literally nothing remarkable or interesting about Hilldawg in any way at all, except for her many personal failures.

Slick Willie is a shitstain, but he was sufficiently smart to dupe America in electing him twice with far less than 50 percent in both instances, and even when it was widely known he was a creepazoid and crook. When has Hillary ever done anything we might reasonably consider smart? Her college studies were mired in the dreary feminist 'new left' crappola of the late 1960s. She flunked a bar exam that nearly everyone in the District of Columbia passed. It is painfully obvious her sham marriage to Bill was one purely of interest; he was already Attorney General of Arkansas, and was already fully engaged in his many serial adulteries, sexual assaults, and other vile behaviors by then. Hillary never gave a flying fuck, as long as Bill ensued those sweet dollars from influence-peddling and political corruption kept flowing in.

I don't think I even have to point out her senate seat was pretty much spoonfed to her by the Pizza Media, when she actually came close to losing it even in deeply-Democrat New York state. When she ran for the Democrat nomination in 2008, Hillary had every conceivable advantage but lost to a political unknown. Even when Democrats controlled everything between 08-10, Hillary saw it fit to sabobage the Obama White House out of sheer pettiness; his entire term was essentially a low-key civil war between his base against the Clintonistas. This is one of the main reasons why Obama was incapable of inflicting any further damage upon America and the world, if only because Hillary wanted to be the one wrecking destruction and not him. Hillary came close to losing the Democrat nomination from last year to an old man with no previous influence or base, who was not even a Democrat.

If the DNC emails are of indication, they shos that Hillary is simply stupid. This is particularly stark when compared to Orange Cheeto Hitler, who – whatever one may feel about him – is a smart guy. Hillary has created NO jobs, NO wealth and NO opportunity for anyone ever. She has really done nothing her whole life to suggest human intelligence while Donald Trump has navigated the treacherous waters of the high-flying business world with great success for many decades.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:59 am
You'll prop up a politician and support them if there's something in it for you. With Hilldawg there isn't jack shit in for you.
Her entire career has been doing favours for lobbyists, special interest groups, foreign governments and foreign special interest groups. She's gotten people Presidential pardons for money laundering in exchange for big donations to the Clinton Foundation. She got Kazakhstan on the UN Security Council despite their abysmal human rights record. When those Swiss banks got prosecuted for fraud, money laundering, what have you, she made sure that some of the biggest Swiss banks were protected from prosecution, again for big kickbacks. She's gotten people gold mining permits in post-earthquake Haiti. She's taken money from the Saudis, the Qatari. Her long time aide has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. She's generally a despicable piece of shit. If you're a rich man and you want to buy a politician, Hillary Clinton is the one to buy. There's nobody powerful she won't kiss up to and screw ordinary Americans over for.

As for why they keep supporting her, like I said. She's willing to get down on her knees and suck dick and her backers know that if they can get her in the White House she will repay the favour tremendously.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:05 pm

I didn't even think of that. As useless as she is as a person, she's the perfect corrupt politician.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:26 am

Gorka, the Security Adviser is now gone. And Trump pardoned a sheriff that told his traffic-cops to discriminate against immigrants.

lol
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:23 am

Sheriff Joe for DHS. The salt alone would be worth it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:39 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:38 pm
Forget her gender, anyone with this much of a victim mentality should never be put in charge of a nation, especially not the United States.
Hillary doesn't have a victim complex. She knows she's not a victim. Hillary has a narrative. That's all. She's given a script and she follows it to the letter. That's her whole job.

It's hilarious how impossible it is to get people to see what kind of a terrible person she is, though. Trump wears his flaws on his sleeves and that's why I like him. I know Trump is a thin skinned, judgmental man with a superiority complex (earned or not). Hillary's positions have changed so much that she went from being the lady that called black people super predators to the shining example of what women can achieve and don't you dare grab her pussy. I don't know what to think about her because there's nothing to the woman. She's the one thing you can point to when someone talks about the politicians propping up a puppet and actually be 100% correct in your assertion that she's one of those puppets.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:39 am
Hillary doesn't have a victim complex.
She does. She's a stone cold sociopath
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:32 am

I mean, she's like DSP when it comes to admitting her own fault in her failed attempt at becoming president.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:09 am

Hillary whole life can be resumed in one word: Failure
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes