Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:47 pm

They must've overdosed him with caffeine or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:25 pm

Biden's veins were pumping more chemicals than blood last debate. I'm surprised he hasn't crashed for a couple of weeks.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:40 pm

So a guy who worked for Biden and is in love with him will be the next moderator. Also, there might be a mute button.

Why in fuck would Cheeto agree to any of this? The Prez of the United States does not get muted. I'm sorry. I would say the same shit if Biden or anyone else was Prez. The office will literally cease to have meaning if he lets this shit continue.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:00 pm
Apparently Pelosi hasn't slept in two days because of those damn debates
just another bender in a lifetime full of them, whoop-de-fuck

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:44 pm
just another bender in a lifetime full of them, whoop-de-fuck
Still, you've got to admit it's pretty hilarious the debates have put her on that bender

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:40 pm
So a guy who worked for Biden and is in love with him will be the next moderator. Also, there might be a mute button.

Why in fuck would Cheeto agree to any of this? The Prez of the United States does not get muted. I'm sorry. I would say the same shit if Biden or anyone else was Prez. The office will literally cease to have meaning if he lets this shit continue.
Couldn't he bring his own mic?

We'll see how it plays out

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:35 am

He's got to bring a second mike if they're going to play those games. Can you imagine the reaction?

Moderator: Excuse me, So Called President Brongolles Grlarmpf, have you stopped beating your dumb whore wife and murdering gay Mexican orphans yet?

Trump: You-

The moderator giggles like a gay little gremlin and hits the shiny red button, cutting off Trump's mic.

Moderator: Grandpa Joe, how will you fix this shattered country?

Biden: We gotta come together man. We gotta say no to hate, we gotta secure a future for little Klik Klik in Africa, we gotta let them little girls twerk if we wanna end Jim Crow. If we reelect Richard Nixon, we ain't ever gonna beat the Klingons to the moon, Jack!

Trump pulls a handheld mic from beneath the podium and taps it a few times. The moderator looks on in absolute horror.

Trump: Excuse me...you are fake news. And probably gay.

Twitter implodes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:20 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:35 am

Trump pulls a handheld mic from beneath the podium and taps it a few times. The moderator looks on in absolute horror.

Trump: Excuse me...you are fake news. And probably gay.

Twitter implodes.
Dangerously based
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:38 am

My understanding is that the Trump Campaign confirmed that the Biden Camp wanted the shut off microphone nonsense but even the debate commission thought it was too gay and told Biden to fuck off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:23 am

If they try to mute him, he'll just whip out his phone and either tweet or stream everything on twitter.
Can twitter even do streams?

And sure, why not yet another moderator in clear favor of Biden? That will just mean the whole debate will be between Trump and that guy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette