17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:12 am

I kinda appreciate how his retarded dog is looking at him with a "Do it, Boogie. Do it for me!" sort of expression.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:20 am

Salmonella wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:00 pm
It had a very small kick that would be indicative of being a blank. It also SOUNDS like a blank. Live rounds have a booming echo to them, blanks are like whispy sounding.
The kick is what made it instantaneously obvious for me. Almost no kick in hands of someone who's just as strong as Spoony means blanks. I would actually like to see Jabba the Cuck try firing a live round with both hands and I would be impressed if it didn't fall out of his greasy hands.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:48 am

What caliber firearm was he shooting? Because if it was a .357 magnum and he fired it one-handed with no kick, hell yeah that was a blank.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:30 pm

Fake and gay. Good to see I was completely proven right that he'd gain that weight back, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:32 pm

He can't even fire a warning shot right. The proper way to fire a warning shot is either into an object you know will trap the bullet (there aren't too many of those) or into the ground. If you fire into the air and it comes down on someone, you'll be charged with a crime.

But that's all meaningless when you fire blanks, because the blank will disintegrate after it travels a certain distance. The wadding won't have enough force to damage anything at long range.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Boogies warning shot is his smell.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:02 pm

Again, even firing a blank in a residential area is a crime.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Apparently it was a replica firing only blanks...

Rules obviously don't apply to the upcoming Storyfire stars...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:37 pm

I was wondering how he even owned a real firearm. It also sounded like the roommate loaded it, and if Hassle knew it was a blank-firing replica then that also explains why he didn't care. Also explains why nobody covered their ears and the neighbors weren't running and screaming after that first shot. Guns are fucking loud. Boogie wasn't wearing any ear protection and he didn't seem to notice. He wasn't yelling after the first shot, so he wasn't even temporarily deafened and apparently didn't experience ear ringing. Also saw no shockwave of any kind in the video. The audio on Hassle's end didn't turn itself way down automatically, but neither was the blast loud as fuck like it should have been.

Boogie's video about Hassle and the shooting now has half a million views. His other video just before it has 50k. 10x as many views for this drama. Seems VERY fake and gay.

Also have to seriously question yet again how the FUCK Boogie could have purchased a revolver, yet have no idea how to LOAD it. A revolver is the easiest shit in the world to load. I think he even asked the roommate if the safety was on. Did he not know how to check that either?

If you want a good comparison of what an actual gun shot sounds like, go watch Hickock45 (sp) shoot some revolvers. The sound will autobalance down and the shot will still sound louder than the wet fart in Boogie's video.

https://www.quora.com/Is-a-blank-bullet ... mal-bullet

Also blanks are apparently quieter than real bullets no matter what. FYI

Another possibility, after checking foxdick, is that he had a bitchboy taurus revolver (probably his roommate's, which explains why boogie didn't know shit about the gun) chambered in .380. Which is almost as bad as a blank-firing replica, tbh.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:43 pm

Why do you guys use the recoil as proof? Have you forgotten that Boogie is ripped af under all that fat?! Dude could fire a minigun with one hand :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:32 pm
He can't even fire a warning shot right. The proper way to fire a warning shot is either into an object you know will trap the bullet (there aren't too many of those) or into the ground. If you fire into the air and it comes down on someone, you'll be charged with a crime.
Yeah, but movie warning shots are always fired in the air.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette