Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:11 am

Based Funi copying the release method of the best anime ever, Maze.

The fact that the Maze DVDs use censored TV masters might be J.C. Staff's fault and not CPM's.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:58 pm

What kind of TV censorship are we talking about? Is the constant pantyshot barrage covered by lens flare? Do underaged waifus in skimp fanservice getup turn super-deformed?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:04 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:58 pm
What kind of TV censorship are we talking about? Is the constant pantyshot barrage covered by lens flare? Do underaged waifus in skimp fanservice getup turn super-deformed?
I assumed people only watched it for the boobs and future-boobs.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:50 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:08 pm
Ahem....SIEG ZEON MOTHER FUCKER!!! :lol:

I see you have chosen defeat :lol: Reminder that Space South Carolinan empire lead by a family of inbred space mexicans usurping power from space Turks, were done in by an autistic cucknadian and a girly britbong with a french name and masculinity problems and finally a 14 year old space Jew made out of dough turned down the hottest pink-haired milf in the galaxy and the Zeeks imploded before their imitation Darth Vader decided to become the Green Party and nuke Earth. :lol: All that while a beady-eyed bong from Hong Kong slapped his way through all those wars while slapping the fat ass of his japanese wife and his happa son. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SpoilerShow
Fuck the Feds for what they did to Bright. Retarded as Hathaway was because he was an underaged space happa, the generals shouldn't have been so dickish to a man that served them loyally so many years. Despite that, I'd take a corrupt government over a corrupt space cult with only three sane people in it, that died in the war anyway.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Edit: Sonic OVA badass, cat girl aside. That’s what Sonic should be, simple and entertaining, like those Sonic Mania shorts they did. None of that Archie/3D gen autism.
Baste. :mrgreen: You're alright mr. Red Shitposter.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:29 pm

ban wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:50 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Ahem....SIEG ZEON MOTHER FUCKER!!! :lol:

I see you have chosen defeat :lol: Reminder that Space South Carolinan empire lead by a family of inbred space mexicans usurping power from space Turks, were done in by an autistic cucknadian and a girly britbong with a french name and masculinity problems and finally a 14 year old space Jew made out of dough turned down the hottest pink-haired milf in the galaxy and the Zeeks imploded before their imitation Darth Vader decided to become the Green Party and nuke Earth. :lol: All that while a beady-eyed bong from Hong Kong slapped his way through all those wars while slapping the fat ass of his japanese wife and his happa son. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SpoilerShow
Fuck the Feds for what they did to Bright. Retarded as Hathaway was because he was an underaged space happa, the generals shouldn't have been so dickish to a man that served them loyally so many years. Despite that, I'd take a corrupt government over a corrupt space cult with only three sane people in it, that died in the war anyway.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Edit: Sonic OVA badass, cat girl aside. That’s what Sonic should be, simple and entertaining, like those Sonic Mania shorts they did. None of that Archie/3D gen autism.
Baste. :mrgreen: You're alright mr. Red Shitposter.
:lol: Can I pay you to make a series of videos where you go over every Gundam series and summarize it like that? I’m laughing so hard that I can’t even type right.

I just got Ban’d! Gundam style! I like the moral ambiguity of the franchise, namely in UC. Like both sides do bad stuff, but one thing that sticks with me is when you actually see that colony get nerve gassed, I think that was from one of the 08th MS Team extras?

And yeah man Mania shorts I legit liked. Shame they made a series out of Boom and didn’t do something like that. Sonic is a simple character, he’s an animal fighting an evil doctor in a nature vs technology story. We don’t need Echidna Mayans and the countless other crap we got.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:01 pm

:lol: Thank you Red Comet but I'm not gonna need money, I'll be doing it either way. :mrgreen: Glad you liked it.

Yeah, the 08th MS extras had Shirou's traumatic flashback of some Zaku gassing the colony and punching a hole it while Shirou tries to grab a guy doying from the gas, only for him to melt on his helmet and leave a trail of blood, while Shirou is left as a mumbling mess from the horror he witnessed. Shit's brutal.

You also see a gassing scene that Cima does in her OVA.
Gendum autism UCShow
Both sides are often depicted greatly though people think that it's always a grey scale when it comes to Gundams just because they fondly remember the Amuro era of U.C. where a corrupt but functional government has to basically pull its pants to protect its citizens, be they earth-born or space-born from Space Nazis that(mostly their top dogs and leaders) occasionally kill their "comrades"(other spacenoids) and fanaticize the youth to hate Earthnoids. Meanwhile, even during the war where good men die by the hundreds, you have a pile of dickbags over at Jaburo going all "keikaku doori" whenever the Gundam miraculously pulls through, as if they were responsible for that and their victories against Zeon or something, while pushing down their soldiers and lower ranked officers. Even when they didn't have mechs, like in Igloo they were fucking dickbags. No wonder they allowed the Titans to usurp their position and allowed a (((Jovian))) to assrape them years later, realising too late that there's always someone even more dickish and corrupt in the galaxy, waiting to take your place.

All the while though, the other two series that deal (*competently) with these kinds of explitely bad and corrupt governments on both sides are honestly Wing, as laughable as some may find it and 00 since it tries to ape Wing. Meanwhile, Late U.C., X and Turn A are about trying to preserve a frail peace existing in the world that's always broken by a completely psychopathic and fantized force of an Empire that just wants to wave its dick all over space and destroy the Earth while twirling their leaders moustaches in laughter. You have the (((Jovians))) that are absolutely insane and completely psychopathic beyond belief to the point where their leaders are either delusional boomers who can see hilariously sexist illusions even without doing LSD or some feminist gay twins who thought it was a good idea to saw themselves in half(vertically) and attach haf of their bodies to each other in order to cosplay as Space Gill from Street Fighter III except without a third brother pretending to be Space Urien to complete their gay ensemble of cartoon villains. All that while piloting the transformers versions of the Thunderhawks in a Gundam setting. And don't even get me started on Dogatie or Vespa and their brirriant idea of become space bikers without the gayness or the STDs in order to flatten their opposition while larping as french nobles, decapitating their traitors in front of children as if it's the most natural thing to do.
Gendum not focused on grey moralsShow
X and Turn A follow suit in a similar way, with an outside force fucking everything up and wanting the total anihilation of <instert objective here for maximum points> and they are often beyond forgiveness, reasoning or moral ambiguity and instead the struggle always centers on the heroes of the story to not go mad and lose their principles and grip in society. And often it fails as they come out deeply scarred and damaged as seen in more bleak series, like Victory. Heck, poor Uso got hit the hardest. He had an entire platoon of sexy cakes and aras throwing themselves at him, in swimsuits, in zero g, openly lusting for his shota cock and the dude was freaking out, thinking it was a dream, even when vaporizing them with his beam saber. If something like that happened in ZZ for example, things would be different, you'd have Gigachad Jewdough pimpslapping them hoes to submission before they got added to his space harem, while space Cindy Lauper was chasing him the background with her cleavage fully exposed. :lol:
Steel flowers and iron vaginasShow
G-Tekketsu is a travesty, top to bottom, trying to do the same, then shiftng into

>Muh corrupt government is aksully the gud guys all along, according to Keikaku, while the bad guys are the main characters that have been portrayed for 1.5 seasons as the objectively good, morally confused, kids who want to make a positive change in the world
>Meanwhile super awesome keikaku maskman is revealed to be an undercover mental retard that still has ass pain from his boytoy sessions with his adoptive father where the only thing that even comes out of his mouth after a while is "MUH BAEL"
>Meanwhile, the noble retard who wanted to secretely get fucked by MUHBAEL-man is the true hero because he sided with the obviously corrupt keikaku man who gives Aizen a run for his money in comical evillness

nd you have a setting with the most interesting designs for Gundams, a cool backstory that is basically
>Monster Hunter Gundam except the monsters are Metal Gear and Metal Gear Rex running rampant and lasering motherfuckers in the country side
Yet we have to focus on two people talking shit all the time because nobody has a budget in this show. And don't even get me started on the main gimmick of this show with the Allahu Vagina system.

All for what? The show flounders around without purpose because the director is a retard with a fetish of punishing children and self-inserts as the "adult" Keikaku man, while the main writter is a literal fujoshi hikineet who rose to fame because her fanfics that were the japanese My Immortal, while ressurecting a character simply because she wanted to suck his va's dick and fucked the entire story. Meanwhile, the boys are presented as gay to appease to the fujoshi yet we have the main character manlet fuck his womanlet of a friend all the while the Piss Princess wants be raped by the manlet murder-autist. The only logical man throughout the series is Disco Danchou, the Char of the series, the guy with the most amazing run cycle and greatest theme song ever, leaving everyone behind in a rage of dust. :lol:

Ultimately, the way the show is framed is that all children are retards, all adults should kill children, being gay is the only way to survive and that women are useless so you should philosophise about steel flowers and iron vaginas to pass the time around there.
Gundam WeedShow
Finally you have the SEEDS that try to do the UC morally corrupt forces fighting each other but it all falls so comically apart....

I mean...the whole thing is about a race of sameface ubermensch that have an inferioty complex about a race of sameface undermensch residing on Earth and suddenly everyone is super racist to each other because
>MUH GENES
meanwhile a faggot kid who turns out to be the ULTIMATE ubermensch(?) is the true saviour and Jesus of this universe and must fight a villain so cartoonish, that he gives lessons of villain to Madara, Lex Luthor, the Joker, Captain Hook and Xehanort every weekend at 3 o'clock. All that in the same universe that as background and as a set-up has :

>Space whales confirmed
>Aaaaaaayyyyy lmaos are coming to rape your ass
>You have a secret illuminati organization led by a former Super Soldier with perfect genes that his faggot son didn't inherit because his hair is slightly less yellow or some shit
>Said super soldier clones himself and does many other experiments to create the perfect space warriors
>Basically Al da Flaga is Big Boss, Mu is Solid Snake, Rau is a mixture between Liquid and Solidus Snake and the shadow Earth government are the Patriots
>Robots have evolved so much they can kung-fu fight using fucking adobe flash-based oS' with menu and command shortcuts straight out of newgrounds flashgames
>Yet somehow that would give even Labors / Arm Slaves / Armored Cores a run for their money and their batteries are runnng on deuterion power sources...without imploding somehow
>The Sweden of this universe is actually Super Japan and is always right and has the reincarnation of Bruce Lee that is able to do Jeet Kun Do with his dinky grunt mecha and buttfuck everything without breaking a sweat
>His name is Barry Ho
>We never see him animated

Yet somehow all this is tossed aside so that we can have angsty teens yell at each other about some faggot who liked to play the piano while being 15 years old. And something about teenagers hatefucking each other on screen being bad or something. Meanwhile, the poor viewer has to constantly watch Captain Sailor Moon's boobs constantly jiggle gloriously to stay awake only to have the director slap them with one of the most gruesome death scenes put in anime, like all the sexy bridge bunnies having their brains microwaved out of their ears. Jesus!

Only for a pink haired pop idol to become Emperor Palpatine in the end and rule the galaxy by virtue of not being a drooling retard who reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees every second sentence.
And that's it for now. Whew. :lol:

At the end of the day though, I like (almost all of) the UCs and the 90s trinity. It may sound contradictory but sometimes it's a good thing that not everything adheres 100% to the formula to be good. It's why Tomino praised Wing and X in the first place and returned for Turn A. Heck, the dude was impressed with Capcom's MS Saga. If only we got that as an OVA...

And yeah on the whole Sanic thing. Simple is best.
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:06 pm

ban wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:01 pm
You also see a gassing scene that Cima does in her OVA.
Is that where the scat doujins come from?

ban

Post by ban » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:11 pm

The scat was always there for Cima. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I fucking hate this timeline where I can't find a non scat doujin of Cima.
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:27 am

SpoilerShow
2nd season of IBO was a mess. At least the 1st one had a long-term goal, but this one just had them react to random crap happening.

SEED will always confuse me because of their version of the Funnel system. I mean, if you develop a drone weapon system that is so picky with its pilot that you need to make shitty clones that die before their balls even have time to drop, I think it's time to abandon the whole thing.
Also the Astray manga is way more interesting, which zany shit like a true(?) AI mascot in a briefcase or a hologram captain controlled by the brain of a bloke who should've died a long time ago.
Though don't get me started on X Astray where someone manages to build a Gundam with an impenetrable force field, only for the project to get abandoned by the higher ups because of muh polidicks or something.

Also everyone is gay fo Gai.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:46 am

Ban I appreciate Gundam even more now. Also labors, arm slaves, and armored cores? Throw wanzers in there and we have us a mech party!

You know a lot about the behind the scenes stuff, I didn’t know about the IBO stuff till now. Also props for giving SEED credit for its unappreciated gruesome war is hell moments. 😂