Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:36 pm

ban wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:36 pm
Why do you think that after Sanic Adventure 2, every single Sanic game started adopting all those western Sanic lores and held conferences and events only in America, while Japan had little to nothing? Heck, even the most recent Sonic convention was in California and you had some japanese dudes that were graphic designers, programmers etc amongst a group of sweaty, retarded manchildren furfags that asked them questions that made them visibly upset like :

"When can we have a Sonic game with romance elements?"

to more aggreggious stuff like tweaks to the formulas to make the game "better". Jesus fucking christ.
Sanic Adventure 1 started the cancer. It had Amy Rose, so the furfag pandering was already in full effect. Adventure 2 just solidified it with Boobs the Bat. Sanic 06 was the logical endpoint, with Sanic kissing a final fantasy slut. Underage, too.

Sanic had female characters in the comics prior to adventure, but the comics weren't games. Some furfag writing a comic about a rabbit with big tits doesn't impact on the games. But once Rouge was introduced, every Sanic game after had her and Shadow.
SpoilerShow
Well, most of the games did anyway.
Sanic 2, Sanic R, Sanic 3 and Niggles and the Sanics for Gay Boy Advance are the only good ones imo. Maybe Sanic Rush as well, which I never played. Generations wasn't nearly as good as I was expecting and I haven't played Sanic Mania.

YIFFING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA MOLEST SOME LOLIS!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:41 pm

GBA Sanic sucks. Battle is better than Dumps shit.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:05 pm

I can give less of a shit about the lore. I'm here for the music and gameplay, the latter which is obviously lacking in quality control.
And yes, Sonic Adventure 1 really did start this trash fire with the changes. That annoying fat fuck Big the Cat and how Amy is a moron.
But Sonic Rush is pretty cool. Can't say much for Rush Adventure since I've never played it and I had the DS version of Sonic Colors, which is on the same engine as the Rush games.
Generations isn't bad, but it could've had a lot more content.
And Mania is fine too. It's the perfect mix of the Genesis games plus CD.
But the few fanmade games/mods like Project 06 (ports 06 to Unity and actually takes advantage of it) Unleashed Project (dead), Modern Adventure, a couple of new engines and a few others are better than expected.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:53 am
Cloud? All his skins look the same because Sqeenix are ultra anal about their license.
There have only ever been 2 skins for Cloud: "Klessik FF7 Cloud" and "Advent Children Cloud".
Maybe we will soon be blessed with "FF7R Cloud". Wild times!
ban wrote:
"When can we have a Sonic game with romance elements?"
>forgetting the glory that is Sanic 06

You have no idea how hard I wanted to cum on those orange tights.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:08 pm

RIP KH1 Cloud. you were edgy and gay.
I love Princess Elise orange chicken legs.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:15 pm
Sanic team moving to commiefornia explains so much. The real cancer in sanic started with Adventure, after all.
They were in commiefornia before that. They made Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 in America because the Japan studio was such a mess

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:18 pm

ban wrote:
Why do you think that after Sanic Adventure 2, every single Sanic game started adopting all those western Sanic lores
What? Aside from Sanic's love of chilli dogs, they've ignored everything from western Sanic generally and the Penders Sanic autism in particular. The best example of this is they call him 'Eggman' now, when in the West he was always Dr Robotnik

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:36 pm
Sanic Adventure 1 started the cancer. It had Amy Rose, so the furfag pandering was already in full effect.
Amy Rose already appeared in Sonic CD and a number of pre-Adventure Sonic games, and any game, book or cartoon that features cute furry animals is going to attract the furfags no matter what because they're degenerate freaks. Just look at Rushy

ban

Post by ban » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:58 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:36 pm
Amy
Unless I'm very horribly mistaken, Amy had made an apperance in the nip vidya before Sanic Adventure 1. Though she was there for like, two gags or some shit

>Wow, look at Sanic, he's got all dat pussy running at him, unlike Mario
>But Sanic's 3kewl5schewl to get a girl

Or something like that, typical 90s japan shit about their shounen hero not wanting thots drooling over him because they get in the way of action. Adventure made her playable and gave her a story. I remember when I saw the words "Amy Rose playable" I had cold sweat running all over my face, not unlike Sonic when thinking about it. :lol:

And yeah, I can never defend Rouge the Boobs. Even if they wanted to have Knuckles have a love interest, this was a bit much but the surprising thing is that the only times Rouge's boobs are that big and she's that "sexy" are on Adventure 2 and the other game that features her with that artstyle : Sonic Battle on the GBA. Every other time they swapped her costumes, they shrunk her boobs, they did a lot.

As for Sonic 06 being the logical endpoint...I wish that was the case. That's the logical endpoint for normal people who thought that Holly Would and the cuck from Cool World fucking was kinda ok. The furfags saw Sanic 06 as the floodgates opening for degeneracy, openly this time. Shit is never that simple or small, it's always far worse than you think.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:06 pm
>forgetting the glory that is Sanic 06

You have no idea how hard I wanted to cum on those orange tights.
See, that comes across as normal but you gotta remember what those DA freaks mean by "romance" because it usually involves vore and mpreg stuff among other vile shit I dare not name.
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:18 pm
What? Aside from Sanic's love of chilli dogs, they've ignored everything from western Sanic generally and the Penders Sanic autism in particular. The best example of this is they call him 'Eggman' now, when in the West he was always Dr Robotnik
I admit I'm several years detached from that but I remember that after the Adventure Era(or just Adventure 2), I saw things from the brittish issues of Sonic appearing in those games. I learned of the Eggman - Robotnik stuff years later because for the Sonic games we got the Asian versions and he was always Eggman to us. Yes, Greece didn't have official Sanic games, we imported the Asia versions. It actually explains the broken english in the manuals as well. :lol:

Of course it could an english-only / localization only thing as usual because I didn't care for the nip "lore" of Sanic beyond his catchy Sonic CD song. :D
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:01 pm

ban wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:58 pm
Or something like that, typical 90s japan shit about their shounen hero not wanting thots drooling over him because they get in the way of action.
Thots are for harem protagonists. Nobody wants to play as a harem protagonist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette