Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:28 pm

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:00 am
Maybe he's a MAGA and opsec is just good?
That's possible. As I said before, I'm pretty much a hermit and was socially distancing before Corona-Chan was a thing. On the rare occasion I get roped into a political discussion I lie and obfuscate. I'm MAGA all the way but also quietly. I either tell people I don't care/vote or I pretend to feel the Bern if I sense a crazed leftist in my midst.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:28 pm
That's possible. As I said before, I'm pretty much a hermit and was socially distancing before Corona-Chan was a thing. On the rare occasion I get roped into a political discussion I lie and obfuscate. I'm MAGA all the way but also quietly. I either tell people I don't care/vote or I pretend to feel the Bern if I sense a crazed leftist in my midst.
So you're a cowardly faggot?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:51 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:28 pm
So you're a cowardly faggot?
It's called don't die on stupid hills
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:07 am

Save it to real important issues worthy dying for, like defending Cuties.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:09 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:07 am
Save it to real important issues worthy dying for, like defending Cuties.
Har har.... if you're looking to survive a communist uprising like the US is seeing you don't out yourself as party opposition or they kill YOU first.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:25 am

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:09 am
Har har.... if you're looking to survive a communist uprising like the US is seeing you don't out yourself as party opposition or they kill YOU first.
With what? Knives and Molotov cocktails? Thought you faggots had firearms.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:31 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:25 am
CIANigger wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:09 am
With what? Knives and Molotov cocktails? Thought you faggots had firearms.
Do you realize how lucky Kyle Rittenhouse got? 3 people bum rushed him, he was on the ground disoriented, being attacked by useful idiot zealots and literal criminals. Numbers matter, and I don't see the Right bringing the numbers just yet. That's why it's important for people to survive and not become a target before they can act.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:34 am

If you have the gun, you shoot at range. If they advance, you widen the gap again and re-commence firing.

Don't take your finger off the trigger, America!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:51 am

There's no point being taken out before the war starts. Don't be one of the idiots who dies before your side gets organized. You may think that will never happen, but it will. The violence is escalating and so is the response. In the event of a civil war, we'll probably see the Sheriff's departments, most local police and even military siding against antifa destabilizers. So why not wait until you can join up with trained professionals?

I had no optimism about anything until recently. But the demands made by Oregon law enforcement have made it clear there is a limit and they will eventually break with Kate Bitch and her antifaggots. The deputizing of officers as FBI further reinforces that. Even if Biden wins, he will not bend over for a full civil war. In fact, he would want to round up all those useful idiots as soon as he took office. He wants shit nice and destabilized for the election (so he can blame Trump,) but he wouldn't tolerate it not one day after taking office himself. Corporatist democrats will bitch and moan about the ebil fascist bolice, but they'll go Full Kamala on any chimpouts after the election.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:51 am
There's no point being taken out before the war starts. Don't be one of the idiots who dies before your side gets organized. You may think that will never happen, but it will. The violence is escalating and so is the response. In the event of a civil war, we'll probably see the Sheriff's departments, most local police and even military siding against antifa destabilizers. So why not wait until you can join up with trained professionals?

I had no optimism about anything until recently. But the demands made by Oregon law enforcement have made it clear there is a limit and they will eventually break with Kate Bitch and her antifaggots. The deputizing of officers as FBI further reinforces that. Even if Biden wins, he will not bend over for a full civil war. In fact, he would want to round up all those useful idiots as soon as he took office. He wants shit nice and destabilized for the election (so he can blame Trump,) but he wouldn't tolerate it not one day after taking office himself. Corporatist democrats will bitch and moan about the ebil fascist bolice, but they'll go Full Kamala on any chimpouts after the election.
>Imblying Biden knows what's going on around him.

What year do you think this is, TicTac?