The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:36 pm
This is from one of the Cinemassacre fat guys
Yup that's Tony showing a shitty article that Kieren wrote.

Of course they are sucking up to Cheese who probably has hardcore security from YouTube for her.

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:44 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:52 pm
I know James bragged about how many DVDs it took to get all the footage before hand.
Correct. I thought Mike was the bigger retrofag of the two, but he at least has seemingly better grasp of contemporary technology. James is so behind the times and stuck in the past you'd think he was a time traveller that got stuck here.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:32 pm

I also seem to recall that James organizes his game footage archive with pen and paper.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:40 pm

Ihatebradjones wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:44 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:52 pm
I know James bragged about how many DVDs it took to get all the footage before hand.
Correct. I thought Mike was the bigger retrofag of the two, but he at least has seemingly better grasp of contemporary technology. James is so behind the times and stuck in the past you'd think he was a time traveller that got stuck here.
Half of his review of the AVGN Game was talking about how long it took he and Mike to figure out how to use a PC and actually get the game running.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:21 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
This single pic is the most entertaining thing Cinemassacre's produced in years

So, I've just checked when did that Majora Mask video came out. November of 2019. This ultra turbo autistic faggot has been burning this shit on DVDs just last year, so he's been doing this since the start (and I'm pretty sure he started with VHS or fucking betamax), almost until 2020.

I am not surprised James needs a wife and the fatties from Screenwave to organize his life, because I swear, the asshole would probably struggle to operate a toaster. This makes me upset, because to not give a fuck is one thing, but to be so willingly ass-backwards, when you are surrounded by people who by definition have to know more about this stuff than you do (aka nothing, since James could start using punch cards and I wouldn't find that weird in his case at all), that's just one a whole another level.

This really isn't about lazyness, but more like brain damage. No wonder he struggles so much doing just about anything, if only until recently he had to burn everything on those fucking discs. I don't know if it's just the AVGN that he records this way, but can you imagine if he did everything like this? Maybe that's the reason he stopped doing like half the shows recently, he got tired of juggling the hundreds of DVDs every week.

This is also part of the reason why the AVGN movie looks like shit. Because James is a total prick, who refuses to learn anything new past the age of 20.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:46 am

I still think the fact he'd never had a Pepsi until the Pepsiman video was even weirder
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:02 am

Recording game footage over VCR and burning on DVD seems even more ass-backwards than DSp's camcorder LPs..
It's a trap!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:24 pm

I think he records to DVDs using one of those set top recorders. The ones that were basically VCRs only they use DVD-R discs. I haven't seen one since about 2003.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:59 pm

Truly state-of-the-art either way.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:11 pm

James single-handedly keeping Ritek in business like Chrisopher Nolan keeps traditional film stock in production.
Is Spoony dead yet?